This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal Clear Window Cleaning

where can i hire a van with roof racks?
« on: January 15, 2004, 10:57:16 pm »
Hi does anyone no where i can hire a van with roof racks for my ladders in the Cambridgeshire area?
any help would be great
Thanks
Rog.

Jake

Re: where can i hire a van with roof racks?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 09:28:03 pm »
Rog

Don't know if this of help to you, but last year we leased a van from Lombard ( they're eveywhere!) completly boarded out and fitted with a brilliant roof rack! It does cost £150 a month but they tax it, and it's brand new! After 3 yrs you get a new one!! It's worth some thought.   ???

Jake (westclean)

Exeter, Devon

pdhanson

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 01:38:17 pm »
Two years ago, somebody carshed into my car, and while it was in being repaired, the insurance company arranged a coutesy car.

I told them, car or van,  it had to have a roof rack.  They tried absolutely everywhere, and no-one would hire them one out.  Eventually I ended up getting a car to fit the roof rack I already had.

It was a pain in the neck tho, companies dont want you to use their vehicles to carry stuff on top.

Silly

STEVE71163

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 03:24:50 pm »
When i needed to hire a van a few years ago i just found a firm with a little pick up with a cross bar and that done me a few days.

Steve