Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

letzclean

200+ Carpet Cleaning Customers for you!
« on: May 08, 2011, 05:00:31 am »

I have 200+ carpet cleaning customers waiting. These are all booked in I have contact details for all of them this is no joke. If you are interested please get in touch asap.  The catch is they have a voucher giving them discounted cleaning for one room and a landing but I have upsold 3 customers already £300, £190, and £100. You have to clean one room 12 x 12 and one landing for 10 x 3 for £20. Anything on top you can charge top money. If there are any serious Carpet Cleaners out there that wants to make money please get in touch now! Post a message to me here or or email me delfine@london.com with your number
"A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty."

jasonl

Re: 200+ Carpet Cleaning Customers for you!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 09:06:00 pm »
Is this with Groupon?
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 11:53:55 am »
IT VERY MUCH SOUNDS LIKE IT
Mark
GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

Mark Allen

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 10:30:30 pm »
southeast london and kent only, but is that 20 per room? for a lounge and stair case?

chameleonccc@btinternet.com

Seani B

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 08:47:45 pm »
info@sncleaning-services.co.uk

South west London please

kcscleaning

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 01:17:47 pm »
I can do the south-east

e.g. Towns like guildford basingstoke reading, farnborough, aldershot,

KCS Cleaning Tim 07968 143 187 or email tim@kcscleaning.co.uk

Mark Lawrence

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 07:36:20 pm »
It begs the question, if it is such a good idea - why havent the ones who replied done their own groupon deal? Cant you even see what is going on here chaps?

It has been mentioned already about the wonders (not) of groupon (Simon was the most vocal, and I totally agree with him), that sooner or later CC's wouldnt be able to cope - and this is a prime example of that.

He's obviously a desperate chap under this pressure and needs bailing out.

Groupon = absolute craziness.

What you above people havent taken into consideration is the eventual decline in prices throughout the industry, forcing lower margins. But by the time this type of groupon thing comes to an end, there will be a view by people that this industry should always be 'cheap'.

Why oh why oh why...

Mark

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 08:27:51 pm »
Looks to me like letzclean is getting rideof the customers he can't  upsell to and keeping the ones he can. Sounds like a mugs game to me. Also, he doesn't mention how you are going to get paid. A real mugs game. :'(

Simon

Jim_77

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 12:53:02 am »
Letzclean... Why don't you hire some temporary agency staff, a couple of vans, and some basic carpet cleaning kit to cover your workload?  You were going to be working at a loss before you even started, so you might as well give yourself the chance to keep the bloody customers you're paying to work for!

Subbing it out gives the customer away completely, you'll never see them again.  Or (as Simon suggests) is that the intention?

I'm watching the progress of this groupon thing very carefully.  Going to be some interesting results I think!

john aitken

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 02:50:11 pm »
why has he not replied   funny stuff yeah