This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

seamus campbell

Which WFP system do you suggest
« on: April 25, 2011, 09:34:39 pm »
hi Folks, Currently doing CCing but would like to expand into Windows, but its an an area i know nothing about
I have a hugh amount of Large 4-5 Bedroom Houses in my area and would imagine WFP would be the best way to go i obviously need training in even the basics of Traditional window cleaning and obviously the WFP system, Can anyone give me an idea of a which Trad tools i need and which is the best Wfp system and what sort of money would be one Cost, Im just about to buy a new van and would like to get one that will cope with any expansion how much room does a WFP systen take up

Thanks

neil kellett

Re: Which WFP system do you suggest
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 10:37:03 pm »
One of the benefits of having the pure water at your disposal is that you can fill up your solution tank when doing the carpets. Instead of using tap water that is. Its much easier on the porty. I use an Alltec Advance and would only use purified water from the system in it. As far as systems go, I went for the Ionics but that was 5 years ago, It still works as good today as it ever did and it is safer than any of the other systems as far as I know. Its built into a frame and then bolted into the chassis. The tank is baffled ( as they all are, I suppose ) . They are expensive though and probably a little too over engineered for the sake of just purifying water and feeding it up through a pole. The new ones are probably cheaper now, unless you want to go Thermopure (heated wfp system) . Pure freedom may be the way to go if you are on a budget, I think they're van mounts are more reasonably priced. A 650 litre tank built into a lwb Opel vivaro/Nissan Primera would still leave you plenty of space for your porty, air mover, hoover, counter rotator etc.
Vilyetyet' c paboti mozhna v dva c4yota!
One can lose a job in the blink of an eye!

seamus campbell

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 11:13:06 pm »
Thanks Neil

Appreciate the advice, Is the heated system worth cosidering , Do you find that the Ccing and wcing go well together, do you do trad or just WFp. I was looking at a guy on Ebay who builds his own systems K.S.systems looks good not that i would know

neil kellett

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 11:27:04 pm »
I do all types of w cing. I started on the sites here in Dublin doing the Initial cleans during the boom and branched out form there. If I was gonna do a domestic job, I'd do a good deep trad type clean (not using the squeegee or just using it on the ground floor main glass), frames and cills cleaned initially. Then just maintain that wfp from then on. Just dont go mad on that initial clean with the detergent as it will react with the pure water and leave ( or could do if you don't rinse enough ) streaks or residue on the glass. There are advantages with hot water and disadvantages too. My cold water system is brilliant I can't fault it but it takes a while to get the hand of the auld poles. Spotting, beading and droplets can be a newbies worst nightmare until you get the knack of sheeting, rinsing and floating. Window cleaning is great as a door opener to carpets. Give them glass and sell them cloth is what my auld pappie used to say.
Vilyetyet' c paboti mozhna v dva c4yota!
One can lose a job in the blink of an eye!

seamus campbell

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 09:03:23 pm »
Thanks,
How are things down your neck of the woods , are you still getting a turn now that the Celtic Tiger has stopped roaring, things are tough up here generally, and im having to diversify from my normal game and have been having a go at CCing , which is going okay i suppose  but still trying to get up courage to take the full plunge in the CCing and WCing  would also like to have a go at the pressure washing , gutter cleaning type service a sort of one stop shop type thing, but obviously it take a bit of time an Money (and nerve), I have to say i enjoy the work. Thanks for your help, will keep in touch if thats ok

Seamus

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 10:03:07 pm »
this is what u need to buy

seamus campbell

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 11:09:11 pm »
Might just wait a while, cant see where it would go in the van ;D

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 12:16:14 am »
u put in a trailer

seamus campbell

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 07:08:35 pm »
you see, that why im a newbie and your a god , your quick thinking and the ability to  solve problems