Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Andy Hogarth

where are you???
« on: April 19, 2011, 09:50:17 pm »
I got the dreaded call today, I'm absolutley stacked out with work and get a call at 2pm "where are you???"

I'd only gone and booked a job via the internet and forgot to put it in the diary, managed to talk her into letting me come at tea time, dropping the price a tad, threw in a free protector on the lounge and went in to charm offensive.

Got done at 7:30pm totally shattered but an unexpected £120 better off and managed to book her daughter in for next week

Hopefully won't be doing that again though lol
Www.2venturegroup.com

cleanable

Re: where are you???
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 09:52:15 pm »
I got the dreaded call today, I'm absolutley stacked out with work and get a call at 2pm "where are you???"

I'd only gone and booked a job via the internet and forgot to put it in the diary, managed to talk her into letting me come at tea time, dropping the price a tad, threw in a free protector on the lounge and went in to charm offensive.

Got done at 7:30pm totally shattered but an unexpected £120 better off and managed to book her daughter in for next weekHopefully won't be doing that again though lol

I take it for a carpet clean!  ;D

M.Acorn

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 08:02:12 am »
Had the same last week,it was the customer who got it wrong though,she had only gone and moved all the furniture out into the garden..
Had to tell her to move it all back in again,until the day after when I was booked.Whoops
What goes around comes around

JandS

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 09:28:15 am »
2 weeks ago I went to my afternoon
job in the morning, didn't check in
diary which was which just had it in
my head that it was that way.
Worked out ok as it happened did the
morning job in afternoon.

John
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.