This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: Bad payers
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 03:56:31 pm »
I would worry if a bloke signed a letter with a line of kisses at the bottom.  :o

steve123

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 03:58:15 pm »
I would worry if a bloke signed a letter with a line of kisses at the bottom.  :o
  ;D  ;D   ;D

bobby p

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 04:14:47 pm »
i  would still miss them out , you and i know ,they know too, they tried to mess you about     then now trying to coax you back.    if you happen see them , i have found that saying ,in a gruff voice   "do em yerself "    is very satisfying   

Steve Sed

Re: bad payers
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 04:32:49 pm »
well lucky that i have a few who shirk the paying bit. so now i tend to get the phone number off them and text the day before so they can leave the money. if they dont the i wont clean there windows. whats your views on this

You're making it easy for them to treat you badly and break their terms and conditions.  I don't like texting, I phone a few accounts for access, but if they didn't leave me access after I phoned and turned up, I wouldn't go back.

Pretty much all my customers have locked gates. I have no choice.

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 04:34:29 pm »
have decided to ditch a few messers as they will only try it on again so THEY ARE FIRED MATES.