This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john carr

Mattress Cleaning
« on: April 07, 2011, 06:04:44 pm »
I have been cleaning mattresses for a few months and have advertised all over the North East Newcastle/Co.Durham in hotels B/B.  It must be the economy at the moment as no one seems to be interested in my services, some places use mattress encasement & pillow this will just increase as they are cheap to buy and protect the mattress from nasties! Has anyone  been successful in cleaning mattresses using UV machine!

Cheers
John ???

chores hygiene management ltd

Re: Mattress Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 06:19:26 pm »
i bought an american set up from a bloke a few years ago, i think it was aller tec or something, uv and a kirby with swab kits etc, looked great but impossible to generate any monies from it, back to e bay it went poste haste !! i dont think its viable to be honest, just my opinion though
Chores Hygiene Management Ltd
Cleaners Lincoln • Pest Control Lincoln • Window Cleaners Lincoln
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
E. info@choreshygiene.com
W. www.choreshygiene.com

eduardo

Re: Mattress Cleaning
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 09:30:55 pm »
Hi ,

I have done it in the past but most work comes from doing other types of residential cleaning. You should market it as a premiun service on top of regular domestic or end of tenancy cleans.You might also want to approach health or family centres and ask if you can advertise for those with young children or babies or those suffering from asthma.

Good luck,

Eduardo
" When there is nothing to do, there is always cleaning to do!"