This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Perfect Windows

Re: Window Cleaning Changed Forever
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2011, 03:06:32 pm »

I also thought up the use of tin foil placed under the insoles of work boots,it works by reflecting the cold back out of the boot while retaining the heat generated from the foot. I cam up with this after discovering that the rubber s
Les of boots freeze which means you end up standing on a piece of frozen rubber. I sent a pair to Doc Martins who wrote a kind letter in reply along with a pair of their new style of work boots

Gordon

Gordon, This was done on building sites in the 1970's

You are either taking us for Fools or just trying to look smart.

Oh for heaven's sake, leave it.  Does it matter?

Yes it does

He is claiming to have thought up the idea

What is next ?  we thank him for inventing the wheel, cause he said he did

Crikey, James, ten posts so far, almost exclusively negative in character.  You really should try to calm down a little.

Vin

gordonswindows

Re: Window Cleaning Changed Forever
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2011, 03:23:40 pm »
James you do seem overly concerned about what others have and havn't done.

Who invented the telephne was it Alexander Graham Bell, Grafton, Manzetti, Bourseul, Philipp Reis or  Meucci ? Each of them thought they were the one to have thought of the idea.

And that is what seems such a waste of your venom, I didn't mean I was the only or even the first all I said was i had thought these things up by myself and the chances of no other person on the planet having had the same or similar thoughts is ridiculous of course they had. I did not know about the builders and neither did Doc Martens so come on chill a bit will you, at least I opnely shared the info (and have previously) to keep a helpful idea in the dark does no one any good least of all the person who "invented the idea"

If you would post your contact details, website or even e-mail people might find your angst easier to understand but to hide behind a wall and throw stones doesn't lend itself to people understanding you

Gordon

Ps thank you though for without your angry posts this thread may not have run so far
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney