This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon Payne

What would you pay for leads
« on: March 22, 2011, 09:50:21 pm »
Hello all, I am developing a system that will pass on leads to accredited suppliers ( we accredit you - Free to register ) we receive a small fee for the lead then a percentage of ongoing contract value all associated to the final value and profit for you support given to quote if needed.

If you might like to register with us let us know

newbroom

Re: What would you pay for leads
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 07:09:46 pm »
Hi,

While i understand the need to pay for leads provided i don't see why anyone would pay you a percentage  if they successfully converted the lead into work/contract. Please clarify.

Simon Payne

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:57:25 pm »
Simple, no need to clarify, I can get leads for you as many as you can cope with, but I am not going to do it for nothing, up to you.

Wc Solutions

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 09:04:57 pm »
Simple, no need to clarify, I can get leads for you as many as you can cope with, but I am not going to do it for nothing, up to you.

think you need to explain what makes you so special as regards getting all these so called leads

TYCOON

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 11:50:59 pm »
Do you cover Southport area?

More info please

pristineclean

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 02:44:49 pm »
If you don't mind my saying, your reply to a reasonable follow up question seems brusque to the point of rudeness.

Still, it's a forum where cleaning professionals help each other out so my understanding of newbroom's query is that he's comparing your intended service provision against Servicemagic, Companeo and about a thousand telemarketing companies who will charge for leads but nothing else.

Your proposed business seems to involve a more complicated and expensive relationship and invites further explanation; if I can offer one piece of advice, responding to queries with " no need to clarify". "not going to do it for nothing" and "up to you" suggests that you and Dale Carnegie have very different views on sales techniques.

newbroom

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 07:35:25 pm »
Hi,

There is a need to clarify hence the question, i currently outsource my telesales and pay for leads and have an incentive scheme in place where if convert the lead into a sale they get a one off bonus payment. Your original post implies you would expect regular payment  based on profit and final value.

What entitles you to additional payment other than for providing leads?

How can you justify attempting to charge a percentage of final value contract when you only provide the lead and don't have any input converting to a sale?

Finally you are offering a service, whether you feel my original question is relevant or not, your response came across dismissive. Not the best image to present to potential customers i would suggest.

Simon Payne

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 08:47:08 pm »
Hello all

I am sorry if I come across rude or any of the above, but the system I am developing will bring you a mass of business that will stop all local competition you might have, but I will add you must be good and offer an excellent service in the eyes of companies like the NHS they in turn with our system will refer you via our new system.

Please just for the time being register if you might be interested in a future relationship.

If your not, no need to reply to this post and do not please feel you need to post any response.

I am testing the model at the moment and we are struggling to keep up with the leads, looking to go national but need like mined businesses to be part of the accredited support system we are developing. Sorry again to all of you out there that have time complain about my original OP. Thank you to anyone that has registered interest.

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 10:52:26 am »
Simon, more information please, to : alext@livingcity.co.uk  ,  Thank you

Fran84

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 03:44:01 pm »
Where would i go to register interest in theis Simon.

newbroom

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 08:31:06 pm »
Please answer Alex request for more information. Also i'm curious to how you are able to shut out your competition surely this is not possible as there many ways to the market place.