This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

first week
« on: February 18, 2011, 09:28:18 pm »
first week over it went very well very ittle spotting on just two houses, no complaints and i was quicker too not by much as still learning, must say very impressed with wfp, only problem is i cant move my arms the so tired.

thank every one who has given advise to help me  ;D

windiewasher

Re: first week
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 09:31:23 pm »
good stuff m8,what pole and brush you using fella?
first week over it went very well very ittle spotting on just two houses, no complaints and i was quicker too not by much as still learning, must say very impressed with wfp, only problem is i cant move my arms the so tired.

Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 10:10:19 pm »
good on ya woody
more of the same nxt wk  ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

SteX13

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 10:55:53 pm »
Congrats, you earn some good reddies?

I am scared about my arms, is it really that bad? I am a small newb...kinda worried about my fitness!

windiewasher

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 11:18:18 pm »
doesnt make my arms ache and i used to use a brodex hydra 26 ft with vikan sill i now use a 18ft clx and 27ft clx with a tecbuk brush on the end,really light!
im looking at ordering a 4ft clx and a 22ft clx and a couple more brushes from tecbuk!
Congrats, you earn some good reddies?

I am scared about my arms, is it really that bad? I am a small newb...kinda worried about my fitness!
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Danny Guest

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 11:23:58 pm »

What system are you using woody?

What jets are you using fanjets or pencil?

At least it seems to be working out for you

Danny
Guest Cleaning Services

woody1

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 08:53:18 am »
i have a 250 litre diy with a 18 foot glass fibre pole and a 22 clx i think thats how long it is any way, i just take my time and get it right first time no point rushing at the mo, i have not even told the custys i just do it and they all ask about it and say its very clever,

Ian101

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 09:49:49 am »

im about 3 months in with wfp and have managed to get 5 days work into 3 days and a bit so nice situation 2b in ... just need more customers now but their coming slowly but surely  :)