This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

dumped 25 jobs!!
« on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:50 am »
sorted out the wheat from the chaff!bad payers,dog muck minefields,pain in the bum access issues all dumped!!

i feel better already!! :D :D

im now left with 316 customers.a mixture of very compact 3 bedders,pockets of 4/5 bedders,granny flats,converted barns,big stand alone country houses and a few commercial.

got more room for better paying bigger jobs.plus i will have all the extra add on jobs soon with spring/ summer just around the corner.

price rise in april for about 200 of these customers!

im banging this round into shape slowly but surely!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

anyone else done the same?

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

David lyddon

Re: dumped 25 jobs!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 11:53:06 am »
me to daz.binned a load of terraced and crap payers.now get most fridays off and still earn more money,working smarter.

the bfg

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 12:26:48 pm »
Hi Daz.

I have a dumping of custies every Jan  so I start my new year with a big smile  knowing I wont be cleaning their windows ever again

it really it good therapy and good ridence as well  :D :D

WinTech

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 02:14:39 pm »
Ive just picked up:

25 bad payers,dog muck minefields,pain in the bum access issues.

They must be yours.... >:(  ;)

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 02:20:53 pm »
Ive just picked up:

25 bad payers,dog muck minefields,pain in the bum access issues.

They must be yours.... >:(  ;)

ha ha ha!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 03:48:30 pm »
Dazmond

Thats the way to do it, keep making your round leaner and more profitable as well as easier to do.

g newton

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 08:03:32 pm »
What's the point in dumping 25 customers poope or not it still has a resale value once sold on it isn't your problem
doesn't  sound like a good business decision to me!

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 08:28:28 pm »
What's the point in dumping 25 customers poope or not it still has a resale value once sold on it isn't your problem

I used to think exactly that.Once you reach capacity something has to give.

g newton

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 08:52:56 pm »

a mate of mine was a financial adviser with a large bank something he once said always stuck in my mind
never sell your assets unless you are consolidating your funds for a life on the beach or they have reached a point at which any financial gain cannot be guaranteed
ie sell you poope dont give it away

bobby p

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 09:23:47 pm »
i was collecting today for last time from this serial bad payer  but as i walked away a neighbour called me over and i gained a new customer.  so that cloud really did have a silver lining !

Jackal

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 10:31:56 pm »
im dumping 3 custys from next weeks work as im sick of chasing for payment,im even going let them keep the money they owe me,just dont want waste anymore time on them

G Griffin

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 11:02:44 pm »

a mate of mine was a financial adviser with a large bank something he once said always stuck in my mind
never sell your assets unless you are consolidating your funds for a life on the beach or they have reached a point at which any financial gain cannot be guaranteed

You say never sell your assets and then say sell them, don`t give them away. Which one?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

g newton

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 11:18:48 pm »

You say never sell your assets and then say sell them, don`t give them away. Which one?

dont say that at all read again
keep unless a profit cannot be guaranteed-or sell if retiring for a  more comfortable life-
comprende

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 11:21:19 pm »
these customers ive dropped are scattered about here and there not compact!i have sold some work in the past that was in just one area for £1200.he lost the whole round within 3 months as he simply couldnt clean windows to an acceptable standard!

id just had enough of being messed about etc etc.

i feel better for doing it they were more of a liability than anything else!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 11:25:56 pm »

dont say that at all read again
keep unless a profit cannot be guaranteed-or sell if retiring for a comfortable life-
comprende

Yes.
Good advice.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

g newton

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 11:37:56 pm »
these customers ive dropped are scattered about here and there not compact!i have sold some work in the past that was in just one area for £1200.he lost the whole round within 3 months as he simply couldnt clean windows to an acceptable standard!

id just had enough of being messed about etc etc.

i feel better for doing it they were more of a liability than anything else!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

its a shame they couldnt be passed on to someone local starting out 25 custies even with a bit of grief is a good starting point
im sure they must have paid you up eventually or you wouldnt still have them
i know i would jump at the chance if i was up your way

Londoner

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 06:56:17 am »
You shouldn't sell bad customers. Why have that on your concience? Are you that desperate for money?

In a couple of months, somebody else out canvassing will pick them up and the cycle will start all over again. 

ian1972

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 03:40:31 pm »
Well if anyone wants to dump drop customers around the Manchester area drop them my way!!!!!!

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 09:14:20 pm »
why cant we have a section on here for dumping/passing on/selling custies???? :o

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 11:48:10 pm »
Well if anyone wants to dump drop customers around the Manchester area drop them my way!!!!!!

dazmond is round manchester ways
salford ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."