This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gazz28

Am selling my window cleaning gear - offers welcome!!
« on: January 31, 2011, 09:06:13 pm »
I have some of my window cleaning equipment for sale in St Albans, Hertfordshire.

Bayersan 30ft pole with brush & Ashby's high quality trigger - used about 5 times so still in excellent condition

18ft pole - think it's an old gardiners pole but can't be sure - includes a Vikan brush and Ashby's triggerot sure

60 FT pole with brush - possible Gardiner's but not sure

Shurflo 100psi pump - again not used much with hoses and fittings to attach to a hose reel and a water tank - includes clips to attach to a battery - will throw in a faulty shurflo 100psi pump for spares

400 ltr flat baffled tank - fits inside my Berlingo so will fit nicely in an equivalent sized van - in good condition with fitted tap - **SOLD**

1000ltr IBC tank - in good condition - has hole in top cut away to accomodate a submersible pump -

Wickes submersible pump comes with 10m long hose so water can be pumped into the baffled tank

1 x ionics brush head. 2 x vikan brushes to do windows and cills

100mtr high pressure hose with reel, but reel is broken

Other bits and pieces so just ask

My number is 07963160716

Cheers

Gary

Richard Neal

Re: Am selling my window cleaning gear - offers welcome!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 09:09:38 pm »
Hello mate how much for the 30ft pole and pump? would have to be posted as im in essex
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

gazz28

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 09:28:41 am »
Hello mate how much for the 30ft pole and pump? would have to be posted as im in essex

Hi Mate

£150 + £15 postage for the pole (brush +trigger), Shurflo pump, and the faulty pump for spare parts. The pump has battery clips, and all fittings to connect to a water tank and hose reel attached

Gazz

charlie2

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 04:59:26 pm »
can you give me some info on the 60 foot pole how new
moduular how heavy.