Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

zohra

Gutter vac cleaning equipment for hire / sale New
« on: January 31, 2011, 01:21:33 pm »
Start your own business!

Gutter Vac Cleaning Equipment for Hire £30 per day, (£125 pw)
Has telescopic camera to inspect from ground level, and 6 x 6ft aluminium poles to reach up to 30ft.

Uses the Omnipole powerful vacuum - has 3 motors for extra suction!  The Vacuum is mounted onto a movable trolley system. This dismantles so as to be able to fit into the boot of 5 seater car (e.g. Ford Focus), or small van. The vacuum and the hose fit into the boot of the car and the telescopic camera with flight case can fit onto rear seat. Suggest the poles are transported on car roof rack although will just about go in car - however after a job they can be dirty!

Easy to use and assemble.  Looks similar to the cylinder Vax hoover / carpet cleaner.

This Gutter Vac is less than 6 months old and costs over £2000 to buy - hence a refundable deposit would be required of £500 prior to days hire together with the hire fee.

We are based in Epsom, Surrey

For further information or questions on this product please use this forum or email: zflawrence@gmail.com

P.S. I am not looking at this forum daily - so if you have a question post it on and then email me to let me know that you have posted it.