Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Auto_Groom

Re: A Bit about us cleaners
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2004, 12:15:22 am »
When you all carry on your cleaning work how do you go about cleaning the windows do you all use contractors?

HI m8 i only clean motor vehicles
so i do them my self .. ;)
Andy

petra

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2004, 12:15:45 am »
Glad to have an hour to sit at my PC Fox, yes they have been giving you a bit of stick.... but you handle them so well mate.
;D
Petra

petra

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2004, 12:17:49 am »
Yes and our sponor came to the rescue for Andy last week....it was a long and hard week.. My local supplier let him down but Mike and the team came through.
Petra

Auto_Groom

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2004, 12:24:07 am »
Hi DP
got a good tip for cleaning nicotine staining,
Vanish oxi in a squirty bottle with water spray on and leave for about 2 or3 mins then wipe off with a cloth you will be amazed .
Warning watch out the bottle expands so i normaly fill half way then sqeeze the bottle till the solution comes out the top then put the lid on .its great gets it of every thing.
Andy ;D

Auto_Groom

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2004, 12:26:49 am »
Yer Thanx mike
ps sorry for double posting its a bit rude.
some peeps double post just to boost there rating up but not me.
Andy ;)

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2004, 12:32:40 am »
Hi Andy
Sorry I worded wrong was meant to address to everyone else, how is the car valeting game going?
And do you have to fight Petra for a go on the forum?

Fox, Petra, DP, Steve, and everyone else how do you go about cleaning the windows on your contracts do you clean yourself or get contractors in?
Reason for asking I was not sure if it would be worth approaching my local cleaning contractors. Probably will do to test the water, not done before.
Cheers
Alan

petra

« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2004, 12:38:31 am »
Ok first off we have our own PC's we share alot in life but not PC's.
We do our own window cleaning, as our local window cleaners do not want the work and they moan about cleaning plastic frames and that. It would be easier to sub it out, especially on builders cleans, and we already know that we have over twenty flats to do in the near future, plus around another ten off another company.
Petra

Auto_Groom

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2004, 12:41:06 am »
just opened and we delivered about a thousand flyers
i think it will be big, very big so alot of hard work and late days. GGGGGGGrrrrrrrreat.
we are situated in a rich little town in kent. mercs,porches,Lexus and lotus drivers .
will be nice to get the Pfizer contract that should be good.
that will mean bigger yard more workers
Andy
ps we have broardband and i run a network around the house so every pc can go on the net at the same time and just pay for 1 internet charge .

Mikey Warner

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2004, 01:08:07 am »

Bones:

"STEVE"?????????????????

Sorry mate, my mistake, It was aimed at Steve Lowe, our admistrator on the window cleaning side of the site, he had a Topic about language :-[ :-[
Mikey

« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2004, 01:20:31 am »
Hi Petra, Andy
Is your bed big enough for 3 I dont mind sharing and will give you a good price for all work carried out (window cleaning).
I was thinking about the is it wireless network looks really good handy too.
Alan

« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2004, 01:22:05 am »
Hi andy
The car valeting side sounds good, hope all goes well.
Alan

Fox

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2004, 01:24:41 am »
Alan

I subcontract my window cleaning out.  It may be a good idea for you to contact cleaning companies by phone, you never know - but they will want a copy of all your insurance docs.

Fox

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2004, 01:30:16 am »
Hi Fox
I done a search with yell.com the other week for property agents and out of 20 got 10 positive replies so forwarded letter with brochure in it told about my insurance, H&S Policy, and assessments. To go on their files
I was really surprised.
Will be doing the same for the contract cleaners.
Would this category come under contract cleaners? Or something else.?
Cheers
Alan

Fox

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2004, 01:33:09 am »
If using Yell try office cleaners

« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2004, 01:53:40 am »
Hi fox
Tryed that not so good on search might take a look on thompson. later.
Mainly window/office cleaners not so much contract cleaners know what I mean might be in a dead area I think.
Never mind.
Cheers
Alan

Auto_Groom

« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2004, 08:01:14 pm »
:)
I was thinking about the is it wireless network looks really good handy too.

no its not wireless but it works fine .

I Just like to say thanx for all your support in my new venture Cheers and good luck to you all
Andy :)

petra

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2004, 10:31:45 pm »
Andy forgot to mention that the children and I delivered his leaflets.....

Auto_Groom

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2004, 10:51:45 pm »
Oh sorry love" big thanx to you for that ?

petra

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2004, 12:18:50 am »
Ok Dp here goes no names of places.
There this office assitant, bit of an old boot realy, my supervisor caught her and the yard hand at it ( yes knickers down) in a loo that ia about 4ft*2ft and the continued even after she opend the door on them.
A rather improtant fella in a local firm was sat on his desk, while his assistant was kneeling down giving him a BJ, didn't even notice my poor cleaner and they knew she was in the building.
Well can any of you tell us more
Petra

DP

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2004, 01:33:47 am »
Well done Petra didn’t think you would tell.

I cant say too much as all the ones that I have had to deal with have normally involved younger members of my crews being hassled by mid to late teen school/college girls. I hate doing schools because of that.

Fortunately never had to defend any of my crews actions yet except once when one of them though it would be funny to let one rip in a elevator full of secretarial staff and another when he re-arranged one secretaries collection of small fluffy chicks on her desk into precarious positions following a night shift in Hong Kong.

Unfortunately she was a good catholic girl and didn’t see the funny side of it. I had to make a number of promises to her family who had been dishonored and had to meet (or be publicly be-headed or something stupid) touchy lot those Chinese.

So who else will tell  ;)
Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!