Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

frankie cooper

Window Cleaning Round Nottingham New
« on: January 09, 2011, 08:12:16 pm »
Well the time has come to sell my round which I started three years ago,  some of the work I have canvased myself and the rest I brought. 

The windows are currently cleaned traditionally but most have been previously cleand by WFP.

There is HUGE potential for growth in many of the areas and you will have at least 3 days spare a month to go canvasing if you wish.

It takes me 14 days working from 9-3.30 to do the "loop", 12 days I work solo and two days I take a friend.

I make sure that I do the "loop" within the first 3 weeks, then in the 4th week I work two days for instance thursday and friday and sometimes the saturday.

If it rains in the week I make up the day by workin a saturday so i can have four days of rain befor it would put me behind schedule.

If two people do the work it takes 8 days.

When I work alone I take an average of £130 a day (£20 per hour),  And When I have a partner We do around £250 a day,  I pay him a 20% cut of what I take on the day.

Some of the work is bi monthly

The Total work value is £2187

The average monthly value (only working two days on the 4th week) is £2340

Here is a maybe too detailed list of the work.

Fernwood Estate Average £176 per month, £183 total 24 houses,2 bi-monthly

Long Bennington Average £93 per month, 9 houses all monthly

Bottesford Average £84 per month, total £97, 11 houses, 3 bimonthly

Orston Average £116 per month, 10 houses all monthly

Bingham Average £417 per month, Total £425, 65 houses, 3 bi-monthly

Barnestone/Langar Average £21 per month, 4 houses all monthly

Car Colston/Screveton Average £70 per month, 6 houses al monthly

East Bridgeford Average £33 Average per month, £35 Total, 4 houses, 1 bi-monthly

Gunthorpe Average £58 per month, 5 houses all monthly

Lowdham Average £295 per month, £298 total, 33 houses, 1 bi-monthly

Caythorpe/Hoveringham/Gonalston Average £320 per month, £384 total, 25 houses, 9 bi-monthly

Southwell Average £380 Average per month, £407 total, 43 houses, 3 bi-monthly

Most of the work is well bunched together and some bits are more spread,  all the bad payers have been deleted and so have the awkward ones. 

I go collecting on my way home on a tuesday and a thursday, as the round is in a circle I just work my way back home (look at a map if your confused) .

ALL the work is cash.

I hope I've answerd all the potential questions and have explained how I work the round well.

My asking price is 4 months forecast revenue which I think is a very good price.
£9360

I would be glad to hang on to the round till march but can sell before.

Feel free to call me any time befor 11pm on 07549993776 thanks frank.