Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PaulKing

Re: Anybody tried this?
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2010, 01:54:56 pm »
Seriously,
Buy your supplies from a proper distributor like Restormate it will work out cheaper and you won't look like a cowboy using domestic products.
www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

expro

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2010, 02:25:55 pm »
GCS could the logo and be misleading?? because to me it suggests you use environmentally

friendly products. ::)
Expro

Adam P

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2010, 03:23:57 pm »
expro: how much of this thread have you read? to me it seems you've missed a large part of it ::) ::) ::)

Steven Taylor

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2010, 05:38:52 pm »

Hey, this was MY thread  ;D

Handbags at dawn spring to mind  ::)

garyj

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2010, 05:55:33 pm »
It's good fun though  :)

garyj

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2010, 06:35:16 pm »
expro: how much of this thread have you read? to me it seems you've missed a large part of it ::) ::) ::)

Think he missed the part where you say you're Surrey's leading green eco company, promote green products on your site then use something else. ( I couldn't even be bothered to mention the eco type logo).

So far found 4 eco type websites for you but not the 'standard' one you also claim to promote  ::) ::) ::).

I'm bored, can't wait for Corrie at 8  ::)

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2010, 06:41:09 pm »
my website says we use the best product to get the job done to the best standards that we can achieve gary; in fact it's not once mentioned that we are green or anything about eco products...

Maybe I'm wrong but aren't you the same person who p-ssed off Chris Straker some time ago when setting up by vertually copying his logo and contents of his website?

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2010, 06:43:38 pm »
I'm bored, can't wait for Corrie at 8  ::)

If you're not doing a lot tomorrow pop along to Longparish for a chat where I'll be for most of the day.

garyj

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2010, 06:51:44 pm »
Are you! Might well do, managed to book a small one in for 9 after a cancellation today, it was a EOT 3 bedroom and she said they can't afford it so will forego the deposit! Must be right in it!

Think my pump went 'pop' today, hoping its just the fuse. Was using the van at a steep angle and it really didn't like it, got someone coming to have a look later.

Hopefully have time to grab a coffee in the Cricketers?

I've got your mobile so will call you tomorrow.

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2010, 07:07:11 pm »
Don't forget to bring Sarah with you cause I'll have my chief planner and financial expert with me ;D

richy27

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2010, 07:24:52 pm »
your all a bunch of liars the nly genuine green cleaner is up road from me

Steve. Taylor

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2010, 07:28:19 pm »
You can't get greener than me, or wetter behind the ears ;D
Steve T       All the gear but no idea!
www.leatherrepairsouthampton.co.uk

Adam P

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2010, 10:56:25 pm »

Think he missed the part where you say you're Surrey's leading green eco company, promote green products on your site then use something else.

no he mentioned the logo only so that can't be why he asked.

neil williams: nope not me :)

funny how no one has a problem with how gary has behaved in this thread. i've heard many times people say this forum is full of ****s but i always thought that it can't be true. in the general cleaning section they are much better and disagreed with gary's behaviour, here most seem to love backing him up for making crazy claims in a thread that it's not needed in. fair enough if someone was on these forums saying i've seen green clean and thinkig of using them then he's welcome to give his opinion, but i simple offered good advice and that was enough for gary.

you can only find 4 gary? shot guess i must have dreamt the others as the wonderful, superior gary can't find it. sorry everyone for telling my customers i use green and then when a different customer ask for a different service i also provide that. sorry

thought i should offer an explanation of bait and switch for gary's sake :)

"bait and switch suggests that the seller will not show the original product or service advertised but instead will demonstrate a more expensive product or a similar product with a higher margin."

::)

one of my favourite things about this is gary sits there using any opportunity to have a p take on a public forum of my sites, and then is searching desperately to find my other one, whilst he then removes his site so no one on here can find it. real rich of you gary. judging others when you then hide so you can't be judged. i don't get why you're so desperate either as i've never attacked you, but you continue to go out of your way to find things about me, and no one on this forum (or at least the carpet area) has said anything about that ???

garyj

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2010, 11:14:05 pm »
You really are the little victim aren't you.

I think I've been backed up  because you're wrong, your claims are wrong, your ethics are wrong, your wording is lies and you drop yourself in it all over the place and are too thick to realise it.

Now stop crying and leave it alone, you're a lying opportunist who has jumped on a bandwagon, end of.

It's been emotional

Adam P

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2010, 11:19:46 pm »
ah predictable reply from gary. anything else you want to add to that? i've never heard you say the bandwagon one before so that's another to add to this list. lying opportunist.

keep them coming gary on this public forum. "i'm too thick to realise" lol ;)

Sarah Kirby

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2010, 11:40:17 pm »

one of my favourite things about this is gary sits there using any opportunity to have a p take on a public forum of my sites, and then is searching desperately to find my other one, whilst he then removes his site so no one on here can find it. real rich of you gary.

Actually Adam, Gary really couldn't be bothered to search for your other sites, its just not that important to him......it was me! Fair enough you may trade under another company too which offers customers other choices but don't you think you set yourself up by talking about using solvents under the name of "Green Clean Solutions"? ::)

Adam P

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2010, 11:52:59 pm »
i gave my advice about taking them into a customers house about why it may not be a wise idea to use something a customer can get. i never mentioned about them being solvent or not as it clearly had nothing to do with using them to be green, but instead a bit of advice about it. i don't set me self up for what gary has done. you think it was called for how he's behaved on this public forum?

gary said that he'd found 4 but not the other one i mention, don't you think he's set him self up for the response? ::) seems to me you might be a bit biased ;)

you know what i realised is such a joke about this whole situation. i posted in this thread to ask first if the op really thinks it's worth having an extra item in the van that other items he already has can do, and also then if it's worth bringing in an item that the customer can get.

from this gary then ends up attacking me post after post after post after post after post after post. then people back him up. then i'm told to drop it. but how? i've posted in this thread nothing about my being green and gary attacks me then i'm told to drop it. so what everyone is saying they'd drop it so that once again (as this isn't the first time he's attacked me on this in a thread it once again wasn't called for) he can go on and attack me. every time i post in a thread i'm expecting gary to attack, then others to back him up and then tell me to stop crying blah blah blah. what's amazing is not one single member has said anything bad about how gary's behaviour, he's now even getting his other half in to help him out. shall i drop is then sarah and just wait for gary to attack me again forhim to go on about how he'd never lie, he'd just attack a 22 year old trying to run his own business when it's un called for and then attack over and over and over and over. then he'd be very condescending and patronizing expecting me to stop as he's now bored etc.

anyone else want to come to gary's aid? has he got other family members signed up on here he can get to post on.

now how many replies of gary (plus now sarah) once again finding another reason why i'm the bad guy in this thread for doing what i don't know. i've lied, i'm moralling bad, i'm a cheat, i'm thick, i'm stupid, and users come on and defend gary ??? crazy

would other users saying drop it just say fine that's ok, i'll just ignore it and then once again get another post attacking them in another thread by another user. course not. you'd say aye? what you on about. you'd defend yourself

Sarah Kirby

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2010, 12:17:19 am »
Funnily enough I do have a mind of my own and Gary doesn't get me to do anything.....I'm actually in this business myself so just as entitled to be on this forum with an opinion. I am not a member of Garys family nor have I been signed up to add to his posts. Does Gary need anyone else to come to his aid? I don't think so.

My advice to you Adam is STOP BITING! Life is full of people who will differ in opinions, wouldn't it be boring if we were all alike?!

Oh and he didn't actually say he had found the websites if you read back a bit  :P

Adam P

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2010, 12:28:14 am »
oh come on sarah please talk some sense. please just for one second have a thought.

yes well done gary he didn't actually say he found the website, what a wonderful chap he really is... but wait for it...

"don't you think you set yourself up by talking about using solvents under the name of
"Green Clean Solutions""

when did i say that? when did i say i use solvents whilst under the name of green clean? run to the aid of gary who doesn't need it, but find a reason to have a go at me sarah, well done!!!

anyone else want to have a pop? i'm sure gary will be back soon to the aid of sarah now. i won't get an apology, i wont get anyone saying good point gcs, i'll get more reasons why i'm doing something wrong.

stop biting you say sarah? surely that's the advice gary should be getting from members and not mentioned to me. i come on here to post advice to a member using a product, gary attacked. so ok i don't bite. then i post in another thread, and once again completely uncalled for gary attacks. where is the sense in this thread? i've seen a glimpse of it once or twice.

the list is huge or what gary's said on this public forum. i can't see how he's going to defend himself as it has been uncalled for. he can give an opinion of my services when others are discussing it but this isn't the case. i even asked in the first few posts to keep this thread on track and gary couldn't stop. i may just list everything he's said as i've got it all here written down and screen shot, and that's from the other threads gary's done the same.

Sarah Kirby

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2010, 12:36:48 am »
You did say you don't just use eco friendly products in an earlier post and your logo on this forum is the one for Green Clean Solution......need I say more? The two don't tie up.  I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out the obvious ::)