Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Frankybadboy

Re: were the weather improving
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 10:24:46 pm »
its going to take weeks to clear of snow up here, best daytime temp tomorrow is -3

and my road still looks like this

at least your garden looks the same as everyone elses now.lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

mci services

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 10:36:29 pm »
forecast for snow all day tomorrow as well now :'( I spent 30 minutes tonight helping a neighbour get on his drive, my hands were numb by the time we finished.

Ross G

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 10:38:52 pm »

sheeet big Judith on the forecast says it's going to snow tonight and will make for an interesting rush hour, are you gonna go for it tomorrow Stu ?

mci services

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 10:49:11 pm »

sheeet big Judith on the forecast says it's going to snow tonight and will make for an interesting rush hour, are you gonna go for it tomorrow Stu ?

I was in Colington last night Ross and I don't fancy your chances of getting anywhere :o heavy forecast for embra, I am going to have a bash at some commercial and some bungalows with neat screen wash if I can get parked any way near them

Ross G

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 10:56:27 pm »

yeah the parking's the issue no side streets cleared (had a wee recce today) might have to do the same and go for bungalows poss trad, even a lazy numpty like me is losing the will to sit in the hoose allday again.

best of luck to you :)

mci services

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 11:01:39 pm »

yeah the parking's the issue no side streets cleared (had a wee recce today) might have to do the same and go for bungalows poss trad, even a lazy numpty like me is losing the will to sit in the hoose allday again.

best of luck to you :)

aye same good luck don't think I can handle another day in :D even if I earn a 1/4 days wage it will be better than nothing