This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alan McTernan

Purple Rhino Window Cleaning
« on: December 01, 2010, 07:26:33 pm »
Just a quick & big thank you to Darran & Dobbie at Purple Rhino for doing a great job for me on Tuesday.

They did a great job on the windows as agreed but they also helped me out by finishing off the gutters, fascias & soffits (as i snapped 2 poles, it has been one of those weeks) ::) so couldn't finish it.

This is the second job they have subbed for me on and i look forward to working with them again!!

Cheers Guys ;)

Regards
Alan

pristineclean

Re: Purple Rhino Window Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 10:50:57 am »
I can add to that reference :-) - I've got a particularly demanding client in a prestige building who stops just short of asking for the toilet roll to be heated and she white gloved Darran's external and internal work which took place three weeks ago before grudgingly admitting that it was 'all right'. Anyone else would have said excellent but we take what we get by way of feedback.

Thanks gents.

Darranvps

Re: Purple Rhino Window Cleaning
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 08:31:55 pm »
Just noticed the kind remarks.

Thanks to Alan from The Exterior Cleaning and Maintenance Company and Callum from AM Facilities Managementfor the work which we sub contracted from both of you in 2010 lets hope we can continue to work together through 2011.

Happy New Year to all on Clean it Up!