This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

carpet cleaning training dvd
« on: December 01, 2010, 04:31:20 pm »
as i say does anyone know of a dvd of carpet cleaning i will be doing this next year cheers alan

Len Gribble

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Re: carpet cleaning training dvd
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 08:17:31 pm »
cheers mate

Neil kell

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 12:31:22 am »
cheers mate
I would think long and hard before paying the sort of money that American is charging for his dvds. I have a background in carpet fitting, I was at it for years before I got into the cleaning, and then into carpet cleaning it has been great in terms of restretching and replacing the odd nap lock and stuff. The power stretching and heat seaming he is involved in cannot be picked up by watching a dvd, whatever about just using a kicker to take out a kink. I would love to have those videos but I wouldn't use them initially getting into CC they would be too advanced. Just do your Prochem or your Alltec or whatever machine your getting, do the course and build on that. Do not give that timber plank (yank) 600 green backs or I'll shoot you on general principle  8) .
Bundled cleaning solutions

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 10:05:23 am »
point taken mate  americans do know nothin anyway  8) just goin to get a starter system then work up to doin the big stuff any systems to recommmend

Neil kell

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 10:10:47 pm »
Ask Joe Hatton over in the carpet section to put you in touch with someone local. Local is really the key I think in terms of support if you run into any problems. Case in point, I went up north to buy an Alltec Advance when I have a Prochem dealer right beside me. Having more experience now I may have chosen a prochem but I am really happy with the service from Alltec and my supplier is allways only a call away. Just don't rush into anything, learn about the science behind the extraction, stain removal, spotting, pre sprays, rinseing, temperatures, PH, scoth guarding, dwell times, drying. A good air mover and a cheap Hegarty along with a cheap sprayer along with your chemicals and maybe a counter rotater for agitation would do you for starters even, and would get any pro out of a hole.  Better to work up to a good porty, than spend 3 grand initially. Ask in the Carpet section what they think of places like Ashby's, cleansmart, Prochem etc. No shortage of suppliers over your way.

Regards.
Bundled cleaning solutions

Mike Halliday

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 10:30:54 pm »
these people have advert on the banner above

http://www.ridealongseries.com/
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk