Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: WFP the dream/nightmare begins
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2005, 05:06:16 pm »
Pj

the backpack is a selfcontained unit, some on here just then add them to a sack truck

personally, i think the 16 L of water in a backback is ok IF you are carrying it

BUT

if its just going to be a Trolley system, why not use a pump and 25 L Barrels (you will need the barrels anyway to fill the backpack)

build your own

http://www.d.co.uk/

check out the forum on the site, loads of others have built there own and all the Questions are at hand, most of them have been answered aswell  ;)

jsm

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2005, 06:52:51 pm »
Like you matt I built my own trolly system with help from you , but I used the whale pumps with the jump charge batt pack .
 After my pack died I been have loaned the surflow Backpack.
For £170 ( you can get it cheaper I know ) its a good bit of kitt , the pump , a Shurflow - has 4 speeds , it easy cleans 3-4 storys , come with its own battery inbuilt  , and has a auto shut off pump so no wasted water . If you bought a pump and a varistream you are looking at £160 ish ( I just bought one ) so it's not bad money . Due to the big blue cap I can dump water into it from the cans quicker than it used to take me to change a barrel over a before .

Stick it on a sack barrow and it's the same thing , personally I wouldn't last a day with it on my back  :o
on the first speed I can do a 4 bed detached house with 3/4 of the water in it ( about 15ltrs I think ) 

The Van - Its a Citroen Distpatch  pimped up with a second hand 300ltr REACH & WASH  :P :P :P
John Malone
JSM. Window & General Cleaning
(  North Wales  )
Giving homes a shine sicne 1989

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout

ian davison

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2005, 07:12:16 pm »
Where can you get these shurflow backpacks from and how much?
               Ewen

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2005, 08:05:45 pm »
internet what   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2005, 08:53:56 pm »

You got angina? :o Are you sure you should be doing any of this stuff?

Beats working ;D

Go see a real doctor old chap.

Seen more doctors than er

You could be dead very soon!

So could you

How long has this been going on?

3years

Do you smoke? STOP NOW!

Gave up 25years ago

Thank you for your concern Broken knee

Pj

jsm

John Malone
JSM. Window & General Cleaning
(  North Wales  )
Giving homes a shine sicne 1989

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout