This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blast Away

Where can I get one of these?
« on: November 11, 2010, 10:30:21 pm »
In the video linked below, where can I get a good brush like that the size he's using? Unless he's just got small arms and makes it look big!  ;D

Can't find one. Look good quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erZGnQc-SIU

jaespray

Re: Where can I get one of these?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 11:13:47 pm »
catering sundrie merchant     catering    butchers   fishmonger   that is a food grade scubbing brush cost about £30
regards john

jaespray

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 11:35:23 pm »
  www.awsmith.co.uk     product code vko488a to 492a   sorry about the price i said that was about 20 years ago   now about a tenner
regards john

Pristine Clean

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 06:42:54 am »
Or from your normal cleaning chemical suppliers.

We have those. Only cost about £15
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 07:01:04 pm »
Het BLAST AWAY , i have been looking on your website , i am very impressed , looks very professional , if your looking for more employees could you get in touch mate , cheers
Mark
GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

Blast Away

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 07:40:55 pm »
  www.awsmith.co.uk     product code vko488a to 492a   sorry about the price i said that was about 20 years ago   now about a tenner
regards john

Cheers, I'll have a look on there. All I found on eBay was cheap one's.

Het BLAST AWAY , i have been looking on your website , i am very impressed , looks very professional , if your looking for more employees could you get in touch mate , cheers

Cheers pal, done the site myself. It's a Microsoft Officelive free website. Just found out today that next October the service is stopping. So looks like I've be building another!
Where are you from?

Roger Oakley

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 08:39:58 am »
Tensid also do a chemical brush, we use one, it has stood up to all acids we have used so far.

Blast Away

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 09:32:35 am »
Tensid also do a chemical brush, we use one, it has stood up to all acids we have used so far.

I lose my patience with Tensid. If their website was as good as their product they'd sell a hell of a lot more.

GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 06:19:59 pm »
Hi mate , im from Stalybridge , obviously i have transport , you obviosly have a good name in town , as regarding your jobs on your photos . Yes if your ever interested in employing others i would be interested , cheers Mark        ps ......yes youve done a really good job on the website .
Mark
GS CLEANING SERVICES UK

Roger Oakley

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 06:54:40 pm »

I lose my patience with Tensid. If their website was as good as their product they'd sell a hell of a lot more.

Never had a problem with them.

Blast Away

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 07:49:25 pm »

Never had a problem with them.

I just mean in terms of browsing their site. Thanks pal.