This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ajs

customer complaint
« on: October 23, 2010, 03:57:25 pm »
i been doing a bungalow for about 18 months. now owner has pointed out a smear on her kitchen window, first complaint in 18 months as i felt she was a valued customer i said i would do the next clean for free, which i knew was to much of a give-a-way.
any how the next time i was due i didnt go....simply because she said she wouldnt  pay if there was smear. i stress it was just one smear on one window.
so i thought i could replace her custom with someone else..

but was not sure if i had done the right thing or not ??..... i was just so offended

andy

Paul Heath

Re: customer complaint
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 07:44:09 pm »
After 18 months had you not built up some rapor with client....just apoligize and take care not to give her the chance to complain again. Some do look for the smallest of excuses to get rid off you, as they can no longer afford to have a cleaner.Sticking you head in the sand and not turning up is easy, but you do have to take the rough with the smooth...best deal person to person then you get a feeling if its bullpoop or not.

tabitha

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 07:16:45 pm »
All the customers i have are brilliant but i also had the odd one do that to me.the excuse was i didn't clean her toothbrush! basically she couldn't afford the clean.You have been with her 18 months and must of built some kind of relationship up.Customers like that aren't worth the hassle. I wouldn't worry about it.

Scotbrite

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 06:08:12 pm »
Hi Tabitha,
Sounds like you were well rid of that client. If i had someone expecting me to clean their toothbrush * * well i wont say where i would tell them to put it. I just wouldn't be doing it again,
Ron