Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

firefly123

jeff brimble poles
« on: October 17, 2010, 07:13:29 pm »
anyone seen or managed to try one of these poles yet or have any pics of one  ;D
shiney one

clearlyclean

Re: jeff brimble poles
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 07:22:18 pm »
they look good  ;D

Richard Neal

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 07:41:42 pm »
Calm down Ewan i think he just wants to knowif anyone has tried one yet
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

gewindows

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 07:48:39 pm »
Mine arrived yesterday.

Looks nice, have see how it handles tomorrow. Certainly got potential.

ian1972

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 07:50:31 pm »
Someones on one lol anyone that buys anything without asking questions or showing any kind of intrest in wat there parting with there money for is a mug!after Reading threads about the pole it's great but some don't like the external hose

windiewasher

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 07:50:57 pm »
where do you buy them from?
they look good  ;D
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

gewindows

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 07:54:31 pm »
Jeff Brimble, unsurprisingly  ;)

gewindows

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 07:55:11 pm »
but some don't like the external hose

You get a choice of external or internal.

bad trippy

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 07:55:38 pm »
where can i see one of these poles?
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

windiewasher

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 07:57:00 pm »
has he got a website?
Jeff Brimble, unsurprisingly  ;)
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

gewindows

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 07:57:57 pm »

gewindows

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 08:01:05 pm »
anyone seen or managed to try one of these poles yet or have any pics of one  ;D

Most have a business that’s worth the cost of a few pounds to invest in new equipment, just to see if it benefits there business. I appreciate this may not be the case for you and your business, but Jeff has priced his pole far to low in essence its under priced version of the Gardiner’s SLX pole and yet you still need picture’s and other people’s opinion before you can part with the small amount of money for the pole.

I would order the pole as soon as possible, before the price inevitably does go up. Its only fair the price does go up so Jeff is able to make at least some money, even if it won’t be appreciated by some. The other alternative is to join the club and buy a SLX and maybe you will get a free pen or key ring, you then can start a new thread with the likeminded bamboozled and talk the disintegrating quality of product but what a great service...

Ewan, you do talk utter b******s sometimes.

And you know it too.

rg1

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 08:01:18 pm »
LOL, Jeff’s made a mistake by doing you lot a favour, you question Jeff’s pole and praise Gardiner pole even when it breaks priced at £400.

Bamboozled

I had this argument a while back and I was totally amazed that someone bought a gardiner pole and the clamps fell off after 1 months use. Even more amazing, they were praising Gardiners for sending out some glue to fix them back on :o :o
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

rg1

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 08:04:03 pm »
Someones on one lol anyone that buys anything without asking questions or showing any kind of intrest in wat there parting with there money for is a mug!after Reading threads about the pole it's great but some don't like the external hose

What external hose?

It comes as a bare pole which you can decide as to whether you want internal or external hose.

lee09

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 08:04:33 pm »

Most have a business that’s worth the cost of a few pounds to invest in new equipment, just to see if it benefits there business. I appreciate this may not be the case for you and your business, but Jeff has priced his pole far to low in essence its under priced version of the Gardiner’s SLX pole and yet you still need picture’s and other people’s opinion before you can part with the small amount of money for the pole.

I would order the pole as soon as possible, before the price inevitably does go up. Its only fair the price does go up so Jeff is able to make at least some money, even if it won’t be appreciated by some. The other alternative is to join the club and buy a SLX and maybe you will get a free pen or key ring, you then can start a new thread with the likeminded bamboozled and talk the disintegrating quality of product but what a great service...

And you know it too.

I think he does it for the reaction, I can't believe he is that thick .
Lee

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 08:05:20 pm »

Small priced items for a business doesn’t require a lot of procrastination buy it then try it out and make your own mind up.

Surely everyone on here with a window cleaning business, values it enough to spend a few pounds.

The only people I assume who wouldn’t are cash in hand window cleaners who claim benefits.

Any business is likely to have a cash flow problem sometime and when if it happens to me i dont want it to be because of all the small purchases i have tried, sitting in the shed unused, that amount to over a grand in hard earned. I am just starting up and have at least half a dozen items that can go on ebay now.

rg1

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 08:21:55 pm »

mikecam

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 08:22:15 pm »
LOL, Jeff’s made a mistake by doing you lot a favour, you question Jeff’s pole and praise Gardiner pole even when it breaks priced at £400.

Bamboozled

I had this argument a while back and I was totally amazed that someone bought a gardiner pole and the clamps fell off after 1 months use. Even more amazing, they were praising Gardiners for sending out some glue to fix them back on :o :o

I've got four Gardiners poles now and never had any clamps come off. The manufacturers of extel do not send glue out if you bust one of theirs either.
 Anyway, Jeffs pole certainley looks brilliant i seen the videos of it. Beeing clampless is a major plus, if only to save numpties bashing them and expecting them to stay on, not that i'm inferring anyone here is that heavy handed of course !!

mikecam

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 08:31:00 pm »

Fair comment, we all can at times talk rubbish

But Jeff hasn’t got room with that price to improve the pole, so the price will have to go up.

If he goes for distribution, the price will have to go up.

If volume goes up the price will have to go up.

I can list four or five other reasons but you get the point I hope.

If it has the making of a good pole wouldn’t you want to see it kept in production?

If Jeff can’t squeeze enough profit from each pole, why should he bother making it?

My irritation is the narrow mindedness of people on here, who can’t see the woods for the trees.

I will say it again Jeff is doing people who buy this product a HUGE FAVOUR.

Agreed !! Jeff along with a small number of other individuals who practice a lot of DIY and innovation lead their field, leaving the high priced 'market leaders' to prey on newcomers to the products they use.

gewindows

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 08:47:01 pm »

And you know it too.

Fair comment, we all can at times talk rubbish

But Jeff hasn’t got room with that price to improve the pole, so the price will have to go up.

If he goes for distribution, the price will have to go up.

If volume goes up the price will have to go up.

I can list four or five other reasons but you get the point I hope.

If it has the making of a good pole wouldn’t you want to see it kept in production?

If Jeff can’t squeeze enough profit from each pole, why should he bother making it?

My irritation is the narrow mindedness of people on here, who can’t see the woods for the trees.

I will say it again Jeff is doing people who buy this product a HUGE FAVOUR.

I suggest you give him a call, he's a very nice guy to talk to.

So what if he's doing them a favour, from what I could gather when we spoke that is his itention to a certain degree. Good for him.