Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james44

Bargain for someone!
« on: October 15, 2010, 11:02:37 am »
Posted on 12/10/10
Region: North East England
Type: Domestic
Monthly Avg Value : £502
Established For: 4 years
Comments: The round is situated in the Middlesbrough area and is a well established round. All the houses are in the same area therefore are all within walking distance. There is also oppertunity for expansion with there being estates surrounding the area. Also the customers are good payers as bad payers have been weeded out over the last few month. The round is done fortnightly and takes 2 people 3 days maximum. Low price for quick sale as starting new job, and work on the round next needs done on Monday 18th October. if you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact me.
Asking Price : £650 no offers

james44

Re: Bargain for someone!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 11:18:01 am »
window cleaning
croydon
See all ads from mark
my round is based around west wickham and shirley it has been established for over 15 years it is all done with tradditional methods on a daily basiss you can earn 150 to 200 pounds a day the monthly income is 3500 pounds all customers are all good payers i go collecting once a week there is lots of potential for exspantion reasons for selling is moving out of area this can quite easily set someone up for life no time wasters please
Price: £ 25000

Another good one!

dickie

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 08:36:29 pm »
where did u see the advert for the work in west wickham?

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 04:42:20 pm »
james 44/  GIVE ME A BELL ON 07507 756960

james44

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 12:03:12 am »
Dickie here:http://www.wforsale.com/classified-ads.html?page=show_category&catid=2&order=0&expand=0

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 07:59:46 pm »
im interested in round in MIDDLESBROUGH  PHONE NUMBER ABOVE, LET ME KNOW IF STILL AVAILIABLE

suds window service

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 08:56:10 pm »
im interested in round in MIDDLESBROUGH  PHONE NUMBER ABOVE, LET ME KNOW IF STILL AVAILIABLE

the round for sale in the boro is advertised on www.windowcleaningresources.co.uk
you,ll have to join for a £5er to see contact details inc a telephone number.
i checked the local press to see if i could find the details (nothing)
maybe worth a punt at that price,but id be cautious.

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 05:36:37 pm »
this site £5 fee to view   when you join you cannot guarantee for sales are genuine or you have just missed it. if he wanted to sell it that bad he would have put it on free forums   or in local business 4 sale.  why are you selling  suds     have you had enough

suds window service

Re: Bargain for someone! New
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 05:46:53 pm »
this site £5 fee to view   when you join you cannot guarantee for sales are genuine or you have just missed it. if he wanted to sell it that bad he would have put it on free forums   or in local business 4 sale.  why are you selling  suds     have you had enough

not at all Andrew iam selling part of the business "we are not small" the round iam selling will go as a complete business with ongoing support as long as the buyer needs it.
its a genuine business opportunity for someone to start up and start earning from day one.
if your intrested give me a ring to discuss 07949995475

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 04:34:12 pm »
Andrew, i can vouch for dave at suds he is very :) genuine. i would buy his work if you are after any.  :)

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 06:10:24 pm »
im too small trad. a small round is all iam looking 4  just to add on my own  the one above would be ideal, not got as much cash to invest in something large just yet