This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

david willis

£1,000 Grant for Training
« on: October 14, 2010, 03:41:56 pm »
We are very soon about to market our new government funding scheme, we are able to get window cleaning companies a grant of up to £1,000 for specific training modules.

To be eligible for the grant a company must employ between 5-249 employees.

If any one who meets the above criteria is interested in more information about this grant and would be interested in visiting one of our roadshows, please email me your details to info@training43.com and I will place you on our system to recieve the marketing email.

On the roadshows we will also be discussing the NVQ Level 2 qualification which we have now received further funding.

Window Washers

Re: £1,000 Grant for Training
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 07:23:58 pm »
We are very soon about to market our new government funding scheme, we are able to get window cleaning companies a grant of up to £1,000 for specific training modules.

To be eligible for the grant a company must employ between 5-249 employees.

If any one who meets the above criteria is interested in more information about this grant and would be interested in visiting one of our roadshows, please email me your details to info@training43.com and I will place you on our system to recieve the marketing email.

On the roadshows we will also be discussing the NVQ Level 2 qualification which we have now received further funding.
David I would like another place on the nvq when available.

Cheers
Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Archer

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 11:40:24 pm »
Hi Davem

just wondered ive heard nothing from the course i attended just over 3 months ago

can you advise please,

thanks

chris
archerwindowcleaning@yahoo.co.uk

david willis

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 09:22:11 am »
Hi Davem

just wondered ive heard nothing from the course i attended just over 3 months ago

can you advise please,

thanks

chris
archerwindowcleaning@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Chris,

You have mail

Thanks

David

clearlyclean

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 04:37:41 pm »
what about guys on there on  :o dont we need help as well

david willis

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 05:53:45 pm »
what about guys on there on  :o dont we need help as well

I can't argue with that and there are other funding streams for certain training courses we can help you with, we don't pick who is eligible for funding, the government do, we just try to advise you guys what is out there and to get it while you can.

If you want more information, send me your details to info@training43.com and I will put you on our system, you will then receive an email about one of our roadshows which are free to attend.

Thanks

clearlyclean

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 07:29:57 pm »
thanks dave I will