This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jsm

come on Dan @ DSB - how's the new van
« on: September 21, 2005, 08:03:34 pm »
Come on Dan - tell the world - hows the first day with the new super soaker truck that we built ?????
1000ltrs of pure power - come on tel us .....  :o :o :o
ready to take on the world ?? --- bring it on ....

Is Daz still very sexually excited over it (moderated) -- lol   ;D

John Malone
JSM. Window & General Cleaning
(  North Wales  )
Giving homes a shine sicne 1989

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout

daniel b

Re: come on Dan @ DSB - how's the new van New
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 08:47:38 pm »
Hi John
It went very well mate the system works brilliant the new varie stream we fitted is excellent, just 1 slight prob our 45ft pole was about 5ft to short for a small stetch of windows that i thought we would defo reach, anyway left the lads to carry on with what we could reach, and i drove straight down to Brodex for a 60ft cf pole with a extra long gooseneck so back tommorow and finish off,it worked out quite lucky in the end cause i got the contract for that old brewery thats now lux appartments, i poped down there a bit earlier and it reaches with about half of 1 section to go so it will be perfect, prob leave the thin part at the end in so its not so wobbly at the the top,its a bit rum when its fully extended defo a 2 man job using it,  but should be ok (hopefully ;D) we will be goin to it after this 1st job for the council,anyway mate thanks for all your help,and i will let you know how we get on tommorow.

Daniel
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk