Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Buckland

Carpet Cleaning TM for lease/rent South Coast
« on: October 07, 2010, 11:02:12 am »
We operate three truckmounted systems in Southern England but are looking to lease/rent out (initially on a trial basis) one of these units to a self-employed operator with some knowledge of and skills within the industry. This would be a good opportunity for a porty operater to use a TM and hence increase productivity and potential for their business. Single handed or with an assistant the candidate should be able (with hard work and the right territory) to build a much bigger business. The unit is powered by a low hours, durable 22hp watercooled engine driving a 5cp Cat pump and a Roots 45 blower which delivers steaming hot water that can be easliy recovered with a scrub wand to leave customers with very clean, almost dry carpets. The system should after familiarisation earn a minimum of £200 a day with one-man operation and more with an assistant.
Please use the CIU message system to contact me; leave a telephone number and I will call you back.

Forgot to mention: TM is mounted in a low mileage Renault Master 33DCI swb 03 van - obviously it comes with the TM as a package!
Buckland Carpet & Fabric Care :: 01590 688938
www.SteamCleanCarpetService.co.uk

waynebarry

Re: Carpet Cleaning TM for lease/rent South Coast
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 08:36:49 pm »
Hi Can you call wayne on 07799796994

Daniel12

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 07:28:58 pm »
hi, give me a call on 07540113035

Andy Foster

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 11:04:17 pm »
Can't contact you by email or PM, can you email me please?
andy@afsystems.co.uk