This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

Its gone mad
« on: September 22, 2010, 10:18:47 pm »
For past two weeks now the phone hasnt stopped ringing with new quotes and ppl approaching us in the street.
Happy days
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

gavin pedley

Re: Its gone mad
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 10:28:14 pm »
well done mate wish it was the same here

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 10:39:02 pm »
i ve picked up more work since the kids have gone back to school and im always getting asked for quotes while im out working. Thing are going really well for me now

woody1

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 08:40:03 am »
the same here i have been getting a leastone call or stop in the street every day only probem is i have 36 more houses to clean and a big fasca and gutter clean and a conny roof to do before weekend and guess what its heavy rain today an foreast for the rest of the week great  >:(

glen parva

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 09:47:13 am »
Me too!! Ive pick up a block of apartments to clean several gutter and fascia jobs and lots more residential w/c's and the phone is ringing like mad all day ;D ;D ;D  If it carries on I may have to take someone on to help with the workload ;)

Ian101

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 10:22:26 am »
busy in Chester / North Wales area too .... picked up 6 new customers since Monday all people seeing me work ... dont get phone calls as van unwritten yet and dont advertise anywhere ....  cant grumble at 6 new customers in 3 days  :D

clarkson

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 12:06:56 pm »

Me too!! Ive pick up a block of apartments to clean several gutter and fascia jobs and lots more residential w/c's and the phone is ringing like mad all day     If it carries on I may have to take someone on to help with the workload 

Hi John
or sub it out to me, got lads twiddling there thumbs at minute. we are picking up though/ lots of pressure washing come in this week seems strange time of year to be having patios cleaned.

still trying to get the gutter cleaning up and running.did one with the pressure last week what a mess to clean up would love to get a vac system. rang castle cleaning but he is keeping his gear now. took someone on to work it for him.

cheers

john

Londoner

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 12:13:46 pm »
Now is the time to take a good hard look at your customers and see if there are any to let go before the winter.

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 01:19:02 pm »
Agree with Vince, definitely time to check the rounds to see who should go. We went through whole round yesterday and identified a few that are either immediate price rise or out. Don't really want them to accept price rise because they are difficult in one way or another. The 'can you come back', 'don't like wfp' brigade..

Picked up a gutter clean today, and have definitely noticed an upturn since kids back at school. Picked up 6 in about 10 minutes a couple of weeks ago, we got a couple and then people kept stopping us ;D

glen parva

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 02:49:57 pm »

Me too!! Ive pick up a block of apartments to clean several gutter and fascia jobs and lots more residential w/c's and the phone is ringing like mad all day     If it carries on I may have to take someone on to help with the workload 

Hi John
or sub it out to me, got lads twiddling there thumbs at minute. we are picking up though/ lots of pressure washing come in this week seems strange time of year to be having patios cleaned.

still trying to get the gutter cleaning up and running.did one with the pressure last week what a mess to clean up would love to get a vac system. rang castle cleaning but he is keeping his gear now. took someone on to work it for him.

cheers

john

ive got a gutter vac now  ;)

Llaaww

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 06:47:55 pm »
well done mate wish it was the same here

We could go out for a day knocking doors if you like, Saturdays are probably most productive at the moment as everybody is at home doing stuff around the house. let me know.
if it is dirty it is fair game

suds window service

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 06:55:35 pm »
i ve picked up more work since the kids have gone back to school and im always getting asked for quotes while im out working. Thing are going really well for me now

iam coming over to darlo :D

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 07:01:37 pm »
Under pricing.  ::)

clarkson

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 07:30:37 pm »

ive got a gutter vac now   

Hi did you go to omnipole or buy one up ?

cheers

john   

glen parva

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 08:11:36 pm »
no polarbrite polarvac great bit of kit

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 09:20:56 pm »
i stop giving you work then trippy if you are to busy. :P :P