This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

Any here use 4 jets?
« on: September 05, 2010, 10:26:00 am »
Ive been thinking recently of trying 4 jets on my brush as opposed to the usual 2.
I figured it would help on glass that beads, and also help me clean faster??????
Anyone use 4 jets,and if so wouldnt mind just telling me the pros and cons with them
Thanks in advance
trippy
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

Re: Any here use 4 jets?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 10:30:34 am »
i thought of this a few months ago, but got told the flow rate wasnt enough for it to work properly unless the flow was really high

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 12:34:23 pm »
More jets would mean higher flow rate, but rinsing should be quicker,

i use fan jets on a high setting and rinsing is very quick compared to the pencil jets i used to use

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

bad trippy

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 01:20:28 pm »
More jets would mean higher flow rate, but rinsing should be quicker,

i use fan jets on a high setting and rinsing is very quick compared to the pencil jets i used to use

Darran
Its an issue i want to address Darran, i want to works as quick as poss (dont we all  ;D)
Fan jets do worry me a tad as im worried about overspray on top bar and vents, however i do see them working much better on rinsing especially with glass that beads
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

the bfg

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 02:29:46 pm »
I bought a vikan 4 jetted brush off flea bay  its second hand and although its ok  it could certainly be better.

problem I find is that I need to turn flow rate to max to get all 2 jets spraying,

to be honest I put that down to the jets fitted in the brush as 2 seem ok but the other 2  not as good.

why not trial one yourself diy style ?

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 06:14:01 pm »
Trippy,

All i can say is i have now been using fan jets for around 4 months ( just put on an aqua daptor for really instant on/off control ) and my rinsing time is far superior to when using pencils, every window now sheets and i have easily fitted an extra 2 cleans ( average size ) there is no overspay using fans, i use dual trim and cut the c/line bristles out or shorter this then acts as a channel which fills with water the full length bristles keep the water within the brush head, and you rinse with brush on or very,very close to the glass

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk