Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronnie paton

Re: £30 per hour
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2010, 08:53:37 pm »
Starting work monday for the inland revenue as a tax inspector,will keep a look out for all your tax returns may get a bonus ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

well you wont find ewan any were hes proberly a doley with nothing better to do.

i mean we can see no conection to window cleaning, no name no comapny name no website........

gewindows

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2010, 08:56:06 pm »
Starting work monday for the inland revenue as a tax inspector,will keep a look out for all your tax returns may get a bonus ;) ;)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

You uncomfortable with the tax-man knowing what you earn?

gewindows

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2010, 09:35:57 pm »
If you'd read my posts properly mate you'd wouldn't have read £30 per hour. Its someone else who stated that figure. Mine was higher.

The post wasn't about 'telling others' as you put it, it was about enlightening those who just cant see a trades full potential for what it is, like yourself.

Absorb the information mate, accept some have been in this game longer than you, that some know more than you, have a more profitable business than you and some aren't as blinkered or closed minded as yourself. You'll progress nicely if you do.

Best of luck with it mate. It can't do you any harm.

gewindows

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2010, 09:38:51 pm »
If you listen a bit more and try to aspire you might pick up a place or two like this

I did it Tuesday, wanna know how much an hour?   ;)

Steven01903

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2010, 07:20:00 am »
Don't tell me more than £30 per hour, As I won't believe you

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sean Dyer

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2010, 05:08:30 pm »
30 . 01??

Nigel Lee

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2010, 05:15:08 pm »
Hope your not trad mate  ;D

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2010, 10:49:55 pm »
Ronnie make your mind up.

I didn’t set the rate of approximately £30 per hour as the minimum, as I already stated.

Unfortunately window cleaning does have a reputation of low earnings, Taking everything into consideration £30 per hour is reasonable.

If you want to think £20 or £25 is Ok that’s your choice, but if you have problems with buying equipment for your business, it has everything to do with your window cleaning prices and nothing else.

Do you think it concerns me if you are charging less? The Forum is just here to share information, take it or leave it Ronnie your free to charge as little as you want.

£160 A DAY IS GOOD MONEY AND THATS ONLY £20 AN HOUR

Richard Neal

« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2010, 10:58:35 pm »
I made £40 in an hour this morning but then had a hospital appointment. by the time i got there, found out thet had sent me to the wrong hospital ( wrong side of essex as well) i only had time to do another £32 of work before it rained at 4 oclock, but i did earn £40 for an hour today, im great i am
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2010, 07:58:03 am »
There are window cleaners who earn well in excess of £30 per hour, however they are the sort who DONT waste their time on internet forums!