This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Wc Solutions

mobile phones again ....
« on: September 01, 2010, 03:36:40 pm »
never bother with a seperate phone for work and im due an upgrade.

at the mo blackberry curve ...

just gone for samsung galaxy s - mainly because a got a good deal with orange.

phone - free, 600 mins, unlimited texts & internet - insurance aswell = £28 per month.

so anyone use this phone well for work ....

R W C™

Re: mobile phones again ....
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 04:37:41 pm »
My Misses got this phone yesterday, I wasnt that impressed withit, looks like a copy of the iphone, Glad i got the iphone.....

Wc Solutions

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 04:58:55 pm »
My Misses got this phone yesterday, I wasnt that impressed withit, looks like a copy of the iphone, Glad i got the iphone.....

seen a few reviews saying this is almost the same phone and the samsung is even better - i dont believe that tho, end of the day they are both android smart phones and do the same job i hope.

formb

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 05:01:17 pm »

Really?

A good deal from Orange?

Doubt it.

Wc Solutions

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 05:06:01 pm »

Really?

A good deal for Orange?

Doubt it.

i just stated the details - yes im sure 3 or tesco are cheaper but phones arent as good and in my are the signals best on orange...

prestige cleaners

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 09:42:58 pm »
i would highly recommend my HTC DESIRE. i pay £17 per month, but i think its £30 to new custs,  500mins/texts.  its got free sat nav, great internet, camera/camcorder, games, etc. wicked phone.

lee09

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 09:49:34 pm »
Fantastic.
I am due an upgrade 08/09 and have the blackberry but was looking at the galaxy s
Did not know weather to wait until end of contract (08/12) to screw a better deal. It is also easy to say the  iphone is better if you already have one, but you pay one hell of a premium for it.
Lee

4Taz

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 10:43:51 pm »
i would highly recommend my HTC DESIRE. i pay £17 per month, but i think its £30 to new custs,  500mins/texts.  its got free sat nav, great internet, camera/camcorder, games, etc. wicked phone.

Ditto HTC Desire - fantastic phone & very often voted best in the world

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 11:50:40 pm »
any phone will do as long as its not a cheapo £15 one!as long as it as a speaker phone and i can ring/receive/text im not bothered!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

mci services

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 11:57:02 pm »
have to agree with dazmond as long as it goes bring bring and send an occasional text that will do for me ;)

bobby p

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 07:25:12 am »
any phone will do as long as its not a cheapo £15 one!as long as it as a speaker phone and i can ring/receive/text im not bothered!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  i beg to differ !- tother week bought a 15 quider in tesco (on o2) , samsung with camera and its proving great ,toughly made .  i always get my phone unlocked at the local Asian unlocking shop,this is 8 quid but means you can then use it abroad cheaply

Klean07

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 08:26:43 am »
have to agree with dazmond as long as it goes bring bring and send an occasional text that will do for me ;)
I quite agree with this comment though when I was younger I must admit that I had to have the best phone around.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Window Washers

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 09:56:43 am »
HTC desire is a great phone if you want a phone for more than ringing and sending texts.

I use mine for loads  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

erithwc

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 10:18:22 am »
ive got a blackberry 8520 phone excellent phone i have all my busness emails and paypal stuff sent to my mobile and i find it easy to send emails and texts

Wc Solutions

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 04:59:46 pm »

if you aint bothered then why even bother posting!!!!!!!!

good camera and video can really help for pricing large jobs.

email is a must for me! - works the same as a text, works really really well for any commercial jobs communication ....

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 05:04:38 pm »
All these different mobiles to choose from, the advertisement on the samsung galaxy s looks quite impressive.

If I was looking into purchse one I would be interested in the samsug and the HTC.. with a little phone with alot of going on for it with all applications that makes it appealing for others, but myself prefer a bigger screen so I think the HTC just beats it for me.

But mobiles are just mobiles and it all depends on what you want the phone to do for you besides making phone calls and texting etc.
So any price deals are assume to be just deals and if the buyer is impress with the deal then it is a good deal.

My mobile is with virgin but am thinking to moving to 3 mobiles as i am impress with the amount of air time and unlimited web etc with different cost for similar price plan the one plan I think it is call a lot of packaged for the prices.

prestige cleaners

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 06:12:53 pm »
if you do get a posh phone, make sure you buy a cover for £5 on ebay, and a screen protecter £1. as you do not want to scratch it!

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 06:42:35 pm »
As said above... Different phones suit different people.

I've had blackberrys for the past 4/5 years now. Had it to cut down my bills as my wife and I used to text eachother A LOT. Its has instant messenger on it which is free.

Minuites - for the talkers
Texts - for those who are not talkers
Email - for those who want to know when its come through
Internet - for those who need to order things on the go
Camera - for those who are photo happy
Button size - for those who have big hands
Screen size - for those who are nearly blind
Functions - for those who like there toys

The list goes on... So many phones... So many reasons why different phones suit different people.

I myself may be looking at moving to a touch screen phone next... My reasons... Moving my business forward may mean a change in software with access any time any place... This will need to be a touch screen unless things change in the next 6 months
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

gordonswindows

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 10:25:33 pm »
Goodness me guys

iPhone is the phone for business

Costly? So what with the money you all earn (?) whats the problem

We use four of them between the managers and face time is the future of calls and for your business you have everything at your fingertips with cloud computing it is just like having your desktop wih you

Everyone else is playing catch up and as for crack berry omg so outdated even  is ahead of them

Envy is the reason you don't want iPhone, get one use one and join the enlightened
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

Window Washers

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 08:03:18 am »
Goodness me guys

iPhone is the phone for business

Costly? So what with the money you all earn (?) whats the problem

We use four of them between the managers and face time is the future of calls and for your business you have everything at your fingertips with cloud computing it is just like having your desktop wih you

Everyone else is playing catch up and as for crack berry omg so outdated even  is ahead of them

Envy is the reason you don't want iPhone, get one use one and join the enlightened
:o was you drunk when you wrote this  ;D Iphone= freezing and cockups and updated that mess ya phone up.

thats why I went for the htc it is reliable and dare I say better  :P
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)