Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Re: getting close to throwing the scrim in
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2010, 10:43:10 am »
Lol! Cheers for all the advice guys! I'm not worried about fighting him, I was in the paras for six years, and still in the ta as an instructor, so I can look after my self (also did ju jitsu while in the regular army) however as a serving ta soldier I can't just batter him on the street as it would effect my military career!

batter him and then if he grasses batter him again  ;D .... you have better self control than me I think but fair play to you sounds like you need to use the offense of good will or hearts and minds whatever they call it nowadays .. good luck fella !

charlie2

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2010, 11:15:43 am »
get an old wfp pole cut down  and it will still look a work pole

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2010, 11:24:03 am »
@ charlie2... excellent thinking, but will it be heavy enough to use as a weapon do you think?

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2010, 01:53:21 pm »
at the end of a busy day nothing is better than going down the driving range and knocking some golf balls about............well thats the reason i got a driver and some balls in my van.. officer

johnny_h

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2010, 09:57:32 pm »
i would inform all my customers about what is happening dont mention names just tell them they are a local firm with a few guys working for them dont hit out hit them in the pocket start taking customers off of them be a pro be smart/well presented do a good job go the extra mile for new customers remember people talk
AUDI VIDE TACE

JasonP

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2010, 11:33:40 pm »
Thanks again for all your supportive words fellas! Despite the shocking rain today, decided to go canvassing and picked up another six customers, so it's onwards and upwards! I'll keep you all updated on the outcome of my little problem!  ;D

Tom White

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2010, 11:43:00 pm »
Jason, something similar happened to me a few years back.  I reported it to the police and they were very good.

Make sure that you report them each time they try to intimidate you; two or more incidents is counted as harassment and they can be charged for such.

Stick at it, mate; it'll probably blow over. 

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2010, 11:50:47 pm »
Thanks again for all your supportive words fellas! Despite the shocking rain today, decided to go canvassing and picked up another six customers, so it's onwards and upwards! I'll keep you all updated on the outcome of my little problem!  ;D
gud man jason thats the spirit lad ;) ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

mark mann

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2010, 12:04:49 am »
some good advice on here re keeping you and your family safe - by keeping good security and notifying authorities so you have a record of events if ever esculated further.

i like you just look to secure my own custys and dont dilebetately take other windys work but in canvassing etc its bound to happen occasionally i always step away if they have a windy but picked up some lately coz they wanted to try new wc coz current ones  has been not doing there backs and claiming they had or regular missing windows with poo on. . i figure i do best job ican do to keep my custys and build from there if i was to lose some id just keep going and hope my reputation will make them come back.

an optimist takes the tartare sauce with him when he goes fishing -

mark mann

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2010, 12:10:33 am »
i meant to add to this  that this guy has clearly also got doubts about his own ability to retain his customers if hes threatened by you - prob does  apoop job dya reckon?

be the bigger man and continue to rise above it.

an optimist takes the tartare sauce with him when he goes fishing -

Londoner

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2010, 08:33:57 am »
You have to look at the profile of this man, five blokes and an old Rover. Something not right there. Its very hard to keep that many blokes gainfully employed and still make a profit if its all being done Kosher.
Very vunerable to a little investigation from the benefits people and the inland revenue. As a public spirited citizen its your duty to make your suspicions known.

glen parva

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2010, 09:50:53 am »
i had a problem the other week a death threat at midnight
just keep going to the police
and keep a record of all the events and more  ;)
 ;D