This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: why waste money on leaflet drops
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 04:00:59 pm »
Dazmond,  i didn't think for a minute that Mike hand delivered them himself!

there just isn't that many houses around here,  something like 15k within 12 miles of base, so mass drops
of 80k a year would just mean continually leafleting the same houses time and again

Darran
you could well be missing the point!
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

mark mann

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 10:59:42 pm »
hi all
i am still experimenting with door knocking - ie cold door knocking without leaflet drop and if no answer leave a leaflet (a5 one sided at the moment) alternatively leafelt a road and then return 2 days later and the line is following up the leaflet.

both ways had mixed results and despite a good 1st week canvassing (im a newbie) the 2nd and 3rd week been crap - which has a knock on effect to being relaxed and confident - picked up most of my customers door knocking when i have felt relaxed confident expectation and being cheerful. i was so down the other day my words came out like a limp wuss - i though thats it im off home and starting fresh tomorow - door knocking has been significantly better than leaflets 24 customers from 3 weekends canvassing only 2 have come from leaflets though ive got one to folow up so possibly 3 (id handwritten an estimate on it when i posted that one) - for the record my and the missus have posted around 800 leaflets - id post it on he for vetting by u guys but havent figured that out yet
an optimist takes the tartare sauce with him when he goes fishing -

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2010, 05:20:03 pm »
got some leaflets left from last time i had them will experiment tonight with a leaflet drop will keep it local i think