This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ozzy

uniforms & ID
« on: August 27, 2003, 03:55:37 pm »
I am looking to buy uniforms for the cleaners? where is the best place to get them?

Also some help about how to get the ID cards for the staff?  thanks

Mike_Boxall

Re: uniforms & ID
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 08:27:04 pm »
Hi Ozzy
Try contacting Simon Clarke at Careerwear in Kidderminster on 01562 750600
They do work for lots of our customers and I can highly recommended them.
Not sure about the ID cards but maybe Simon can help!
Regards
Mike

Derek

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 07:01:06 pm »
There's also Alexandra's the workwear people... They have been around a long time.

Try:- www.alexandra.co.uk

Regards
Derek

noracarlin

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2003, 02:23:00 am »
for ID badges you can make your own - either get a laminator or a pack of plastic pin on badges from your local stationers. design and print your own!

nora carlin

Arleys Angels

petra

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 05:45:43 pm »
We found that pin badges break easily, try the badge holders with the clip on. Make your badge on PC. You can get them from Vikings

arc_cleaning

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2003, 10:47:20 am »
hi ozzy
im in contract cleaning & decorating it was a big poblem for me i made my own motive on computer, then i tryed some of the companys, but it cost two much. try this i did it works for me. go to a cheap cloths shop and look for cheapest polo shirts i got mine from premart, 2 for a fiver good quality, then go to your local school and find out who does there uniforms it usualy a local lady try them. i whent into a small diy shop local and ask the staff who did there uniforms it was a local lady got her number and bob your uncle.