Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard Cole

Re: Is everyone else manically busy ??
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 07:22:18 pm »
Well only my second week of trading and I am now fully booked for next week which I am really pleased about, although I am limiting myself to one job a day to start with as only time will teach me how long each particular job will take.  I know its not always going to be like this but its boosted my confidence no end as its always a leap into the unknown when you start a new business.   Two jobs from parish magazine type mags, one from google search and one from leaflets.  Bit disappointed with the results from the leaflets as I delivered 2000 of them over the last week and a half and only one reply.
former carpet cleaner, now retired!

Phillip Mold

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2010, 08:53:42 pm »
Keep going with the leaflets Richard when you are not cleaning, sometimes the call does not come for weeks or months afterwards!
Doing the best job in the world as well as I can

richy27

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2010, 10:26:25 pm »
Being busy is dif to determine one person may say they are flat out but they may only want to do 2 jobs a day nd the diary soon fills up on the other hand someone with tm may be quiet if he is only a couple of jobs a day its a case of scale i guess.

I found this year somewhat of a treadmill tha just keeps getting faster.

been doing 3-5 job on average a day for weeks now ( depending on size ) this month has been the best so far. I am actually hoping things slow up slightly because to be honest i am knackered and feeling like i live to work.

Mark_Jubb

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2010, 10:29:56 pm »
been doing 3-5 job on average a day for weeks now ( depending on size ) this month has been the best so far. I am actually hoping things slow up slightly because to be honest i am knackered and feeling like i live to work.
When the last three words get in the wrong order, is when the problems can start
If there isn't enough time to do the job right,  how do we find the time to go back and do it again when the customer is not happy ?   Do it right the 1st Time.
NCCA Member 1399.  Swindon, Wiltshire