This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AC Pressure

Drain Jetting with a PT250
« on: July 25, 2010, 09:23:47 pm »
I have been asked if i could do some drain jetting for a letting agent that i do other work for.
I have a PT250e from Tech-Clean i understand you can buy the drain jetter from them for this machine it comes with 20 mtrs of hose is this enough, would my machine be powerful enough to unblock drains.
I am looking at fitting a 650ltr water tank in my van and also want to run my PT250e from the back of van when jetting do you guys think this is possible any advice much appreciated.  :)

BDCS

Re: Drain Jetting with a PT250
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 10:00:35 pm »
I started out  using the same m/c for drain jetting with the hose from tech clean but you will only be able to do 4" . You will also need 4" & 6" plungers on rods for clearing toilets and interceptors, I would also get a spring m/c for clearing wastes

AC Pressure

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 11:32:56 pm »
Thanks bdcs is the 20mtr hose supplied by Tech-Clean enough and can you suggest a decent set of drain rods to buy.
I will only be dealing with domestic dwellings to start so should be ok with this set up.

BDCS

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 01:11:26 pm »
http://www.wardsflex.co.uk/acatalog/Drain-Cleaning.html

any lockfast rods as you can't undo them in the drain

AC Pressure

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 11:00:15 pm »
thanks bdcs i will have a look  :)

chocabloc

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 09:46:42 am »
I have been asked if i could do some drain jetting for a letting agent that i do other work for.
I have a PT250e from Tech-Clean i understand you can buy the drain jetter from them for this machine it comes with 20 mtrs of hose is this enough, would my machine be powerful enough to unblock drains.
I am looking at fitting a 650ltr water tank in my van and also want to run my PT250e from the back of van when jetting do you guys think this is possible any advice much appreciated.  :)

you should be ok working down stream. but i could imagine you will come unstuck working up stream in fact the more i think about it........ there will be plenty of occasions where you will come unstuck!! however if this is a one off job and access is not against you i.e. you can work down stream then you may be fine but if your planning on doing plenty of unblocks then this set up will let you down however it will be a heaven sent in some cases hotels, restaraunts & pubs etc.

cheers

as it goes i have a few machines that i am letting go they are not the latest machines but they do the job. and will be wanting 1k each i have 4 or 5 they work fine they just look horrible and dated  i just carnt store them since we updated our jetters.
people tell me that they are not worth a grand i understand !!!! but i have earnt far more than a grand with each 1 and will not sell for less because in the right hands will make many thousands for some body

cheers

BDCS

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 11:32:16 am »
What did you update to ?

AC Pressure

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 06:56:12 pm »
Thanks for the advice / sales pitch  chocabloc what make and models are these machines you are selling for only a grand  ;D