This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

WFP templet
« on: July 13, 2010, 08:36:17 pm »
Guys im taking on more work, ie been out canvassing recently, need to know off you kind fellas "is there a templet available/ downloadable that i could use to print up and give to new custies telling them about the pros and cons of WFP. especially highlighting spoting on the first couple of cleans?
I thank you
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

tws

Re: WFP templet
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 08:59:08 pm »
yes  ;D

geefree

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 10:15:13 pm »
Sure is ! :D

geefree

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 10:16:55 pm »
The Water Fed Pole System

Dear Customer,

Your windows will be cleaned shortly using a method that will soon become the industry standard – The Water Fed Pole System 
The system uses extendable poles and 100% pure water that has been purified through reverse osmosis & de-ionization vessels.

We are now using this technology for a number of reasons:

1). BETTER CLEANING RESULTS – The major advantage of pure water is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt from your windows. The process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water; as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However, once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2). HEALTH & SAFETY – A new legislation from Europe now limits the use of ladders. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now The Water Fed Pole System is seen as a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3). ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Only pure water is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.

4). IMPROVED SERVICE – We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Hard to reach windows above conservatory’s, Third floor windows, skylights, etc…

Please note that if your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents or chemicals it may take 2 or 3 visits using our Water Fed Pole System to remove soapy residue, this may result in minor spotting on your windows. However please be assured that once this is cleared you will be more than happy with the results.

My aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above or any other aspect of our services.

tws

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 10:33:40 pm »
i dont believe it i just did a search for him came back to post it you,v copied the same one there is better ones if you look back a bit  ;D i had a good one saved in my doc,s must have deleted it sorry found this

CMS WINDOW CLEANING 

Dear Customer,

Your windows will be cleaned shortly using a method that will soon become the industry standard – The Water Fed Pole System 
The system uses extendable poles and 100% pure water that has been purified through reverse osmosis & de-ionization vessels.

1). BETTER CLEANING RESULTS – The major advantage of pure water is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt from your windows. The process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water; as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However, once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2). HEALTH & SAFETY – A new legislation from Europe now limits the use of ladders. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now The Water Fed Pole System is seen as a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3). ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Only pure water is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.

4). IMPROVED SERVICE – We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Hard to reach windows above conservatory’s, Third floor windows, skylights, etc…

Please note that if your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents or chemicals it may take 2 or 3 visits using our Water Fed Pole System to remove soapy residue, this may result in minor spotting on your windows. However please be assured that once this is cleared you will be more than happy with the results.

My aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above or any other aspect of our services.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 10:54:28 pm »

Dear Customer,

Have you been shopping at the cleaning warehouse in wolves Gaz???

bad trippy

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 08:41:56 pm »
Thanks guys
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning