Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ufindus.com- anygood??
« on: August 25, 2005, 10:20:22 am »
been contacted today by sales rep from ufindus.com offerering a good start up deal..  as ive made a few mistakes with advertising thought i would ask if anyone else is on there and is it working for you??  mick

Re: ufindus.com- anygood??
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 10:48:23 am »
after reading preveous posts about ufindus.com i decided not to proceed with it. sales rep has just called back. when i told him my decission - he became very agressive and abusive- think that just about sums  ufindus.com up ... complete bunch of to**ers..

daniel b

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 11:28:53 am »
Dont use them i think its a total waste of money im 3 months through a 12 month contract at £30 a month and ive had 1 call,i defo will not be doin it again,but you never know it might work for you, but from what ive read on this site i dont think so.

Daniel
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 11:38:22 am »
Hi Guys

been rinnging us to same aggressive attitude when told no thanks I guess they are having trouble selling

Personally I would steer clear.

Best regards Nick

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 05:05:35 pm »
Had 4 calls from them this week. sarah even put the phone on the side and left them talking one time. She could still hear him going on and on. Again same aggressive attitude.

Steer clear

Goron

Cloverleaf

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 12:14:39 am »
Yet again 2 calls this week! on the second I told the nice lady to **** off, and I can't believe she kept on with the sales pitch undaunted :o

Below makes interesting reading, also look down the page for a post from a ufindus employee who explains what a bunch of con artists they are!

http://uk.blagger.com/db4/company_id/2531/companyname/Ufindus.html

carpetclean

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 07:54:10 am »
like any of these companies who do cold calling all a waste of time and money . as soo as someone says to me im from such and such how you are you today i put the phone down
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

Damian

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 08:02:57 am »
Me too Peter. As i have calls diverted the longer they are on the more they cost ME!  :o I dont require there services and so the red button gets pressed straight away. The other calls that are annoying are the ones where you answer and then it rings them back!! Same again-put phone down.

Regards

Damian.
Kids for the ex-missus. The fireblade is my baby!!

calmore

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 08:45:55 am »
Go to Google and type in "carpet cleaner" and the name of your town. That's what most people will search for when looking for a carpet cleaner.

People will normally only click on the first five or so results so if an online directory appears in the first five then it's worth considering getting your business listed with them.

If they don't appear in the first five then I'd forget it.
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

HQCS (John Kastrian)

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 04:07:06 pm »
You know if any conversation starts with "can I speak to the business owner",it is just another parasitic company trying to scam you.