Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SherwoodCleaningSe

Re: wot would u do???
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2010, 04:32:44 pm »
By the sounds of it your back won't let you do a lot of work, so there for you can't canvas extra to expand.  You could possibly try to expand and take a managerial role but then you don't have the financial backing.  One other option, examine your prices and give them a massive hike if appropriate.  But it really might be the time to throw the towel in and try something that your body will let you do.  You could sell the round and reinvest in something else or go payee.

Simon.

paul rulton

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2010, 05:38:33 pm »
a BIG part of me is tellin me 2build up the round & try & make 1 or 2more rounds & employ. a smaller part of me is wanting 2sell up & try something else. i guess im finding it a hard choice cause ive been
a windy for about 20years, i do know this business really well & change is scary stuff.
i did phone the job center 2day, & someone was supposed to be getting back to me  ::).
im not wantin 2be be a richman, just happy in life is good enough 4me  ;D.
guess i need 2 talk 2my accountant 2find out wot costs r involved if i look 2employ  ???

paul rulton

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2010, 05:48:06 pm »
wot would u guys do.....??? would u build up the round so its 1 BIG round & employ 2people 2work it, or make say 3 maybe 4 small rounds? small round i guess would be £500pw  ::) God sake i cant even think straight at the mo...   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  IM HAVING A MELT DOWN!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glen Bullivant

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2010, 05:56:18 pm »
Personally I would keep it all together, then if one employee is excelling you can give them more work, or again if someone is taking a little longer to get used to the job you can give them a smaller workload to start with. if its all together you can divide it how best suits you.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010, 07:00:34 pm »
do what willis said about employing someone 16 hours per week, and spread it out at 4 hrs per day, easy £100 in 4 hours even for one man then use the afternoons and spare day to canvass

its only gonna cost you £95 a week to start with which is gonna leave you with 305 even though its a drop you will make it up soon with new work plus your work wil be on time more often which will probably make it up as im imagining you are nt always bang upto date if you get back pain plus bad weather etc

Good luck mate

where you based?

paul rulton

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2010, 07:07:30 pm »
do what willis said about employing someone 16 hours per week, and spread it out at 4 hrs per day, easy £100 in 4 hours even for one man then use the afternoons and spare day to canvass

its only gonna cost you £95 a week to start with which is gonna leave you with 305 even though its a drop you will make it up soon with new work plus your work wil be on time more often which will probably make it up as im imagining you are nt always bang upto date if you get back pain plus bad weather etc

Good luck mate

where you based?
im in Halstead Essex, nr Colchester. why is  that m8?  :)

Sean Dyer

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2010, 07:09:15 pm »
just bein nosey :) if you were nearer i couldve let my lad work for you a day or two a week as hes not always busy just now but you will be better getting one on asap from sound sof it

good luck pal

Frankybadboy

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2010, 08:44:08 pm »
email sent ;)

paul rulton

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2010, 09:01:48 pm »
got it m8  ;D thank you  ;)