Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brynley

Tony Jones

henrybiscoe

Any opportunities in Cornwall

henrybiscoe@hotmail.com

swanson

any thing in cornwall email sjstiling@btinternet.com

Raul

Hi,

My name is Raul Riesco and I'm interested in your job proposal. My work covers Bristol, Portished, Long Ashton, Clevedon and Nailsea.

My contact details are as follows....raulriesco1@hotmail.com / 07990 771 944

Regards

Raul

Pdh

Im here in yorkshire if you need me.Thanks Pdh

the bfg

Hi my name is Roger Clanger and I live on the moon and myself and soup dragon cleaning cover the whole of the moon along with Waterboys but they have gone quiet with the fishermans blues so its just 2 of us.

if you have any luner cleaning contracts then look no further through your telescope and we can sort them for you.

out motto is  wa woooo woooo wooooo woooo wooooooooooo wooooo and we also do weekends.

my email addy is takealookatthelawmanbeatingupthewrongguy@groundcontrol2majortom.co.mooncat  and my number is
  0779937 566824413300000000000000472581679797924153682479321000000000000 ext 402

love
Rog

namu namu

Frankybadboy

Hi my name is Roger Clanger and I live on the moon and myself and soup dragon cleaning cover the whole of the moon along with Waterboys but they have gone quiet with the fishermans blues so its just 2 of us.

if you have any luner cleaning contracts then look no further through your telescope and we can sort them for you.

out motto is  wa woooo woooo wooooo woooo wooooooooooo wooooo and we also do weekends.

my email addy is takealookatthelawmanbeatingupthewrongguy@groundcontrol2majortom.co.mooncat  and my number is
  0779937 566824413300000000000000472581679797924153682479321000000000000 ext 402

love
Rog

namu namu
;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dclass

Steve_c

See us at work http://www.clangers.co.uk/. look forward to your reply

Reliance Cleaning Services

We cover Heathrow, Feltham, Staines, Hounslow, Heston, Bretford. Any opportunities in that area, please forward to Francis at Reliance Cleaning Services, Reliancecleaning@ymail.com.

Thank you
Francis.
Frank

Stevie G

Good Afternoon,

we are able to cover throughout Essex and Suffolk area's  sales-eds@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks

Anne

George P

please please please stop this

CS2010

Indeed locations are now covered; however we do have other opportunities being passed our way, so can and will keep everyone that replies on the database.

Thank you to all

CS2010

mandie dingle

hi, saw your advertisement for nationwide window cleaners- we cover the southwest- cornwall, devon, somerset and avon so could help you out in bristol and these areas
my email is stevedingle@btconnect.com our website is www.stevedinglecleaning.com

kind regards,

Mandie and Steve Dingle

marcus

Hi Clive,

We can cover Bromley,Croydon,Dulwich and Guildford areas.

Here's my e-mail : aprilcleaning@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Marcus

Richard S

COVERING SOUTH WALES CARMARTHEN TO BRIDGEND.
windows@rclean.co.uk
always happy to help

PRECISION

hi we cover all of london and home countys all way up 2 midlands thanks my phone num is 07958429681

Mick White

hi
we can cover canterbury and any other se kent sites

email  mickwhite01@msn.com

garyo76

Hi,
I'm based in Jersey, let me know if anything becomes available down here.
Thanks a lot.
garyoeillet@yahoo.co.uk

Dezzy

Hi Martin,
I am available  for the Romford Area thanks.
Dezzy