This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Re: moaning customers
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 09:43:39 am »
I would be happy to keep 8 weekly (every other timers) but put the price up.
It's a game of three halves!

Helen

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 11:29:20 am »
Quote from: simon knight
Hi Helen, good to see you back on the forum again  :-*
[quote
Hi Simon, I float in and out at times.  ;D ;D
Too busy having a nice life away from Wc'ing. I sure don't miss the bite marks in my lips after hearing "you'll make it rain" for the umpteenth time in one day and then smiling through gritted teeth and bit lips ;D

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 11:50:06 am »
I wouldn't worry I don't think they really moaning, like most people they probably say stuff just for something to say.

Had a set of about 18 houses I used to do in London.
Always dead on 4 weeks, sometimes people made a comment, but I just ignored it, or said Doesn't time fly etc. Never a real problem for about 3 years til I sold the work.

One time I came back after 3 weeks and 6 days and one of them said I was too early  ;D

Ian B

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 12:02:15 pm »
Years ago when I first started, it was generally accepted at every two weeks. but when my round increased to too much to do, I increased my prices and, at the same time, put them all to 3 weeks, saving them money. later, when I moved to another town, all the window cleaning had moved to 'monthly', so I went along with that. Now my work has increased again, and for the past three years or so I have been working at a strict 5 weeks. Although I do others at 6, 8, 10 and 13 weeks (big jobs), I think at 5 weeks they're starting to look dirty. Afterall, it's maintainence we are offering and not on offs. If anyone says anything to me about it being that time again or it always rains now that you've cleaned them, I just let it pass.