This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

Re: lying window cleaners
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 10:06:18 pm »
It is more environmentally friendly tho, ladders are illegal and you wont get insurance if your using them. 12 months? I tell them the windows do come good but probably not in their lifetime.
ladders banned wake-up lad >:(

see   ;)

http://www.hse.gov.uk/press/2005/e05110.htm

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 10:23:46 pm »
Add to that-

wfp rots window sills

leaves windows sterile

Puts holes in your T-shirts (although it's used in steam irons! ;D)

Oh, & when wfp, customers will run at you in the street & beg that you do their windows + all their friend & neighbours!

Don't worry if you lose a customer as you'll pick up 10 more just around the corner, all at double the price of the one just lost! ;D

It's a hoot

Happy days ;D :D ;D

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 11:17:21 pm »
SO we back to the old Trad verses WFp again so boring.I am half asleep again.Marketing is a just a twist of the truth anyway.

cat9921

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 07:59:33 am »

4. Yes this is true as it is water and has no detergeants

Adders

no it isn't. what about all that resin and then carrying 500l of water and carbon fibre, hose that needs to be manufactured, membranes etc. etc. surely that adds up to more than a bit of wu liquid

Yes it does add up, A lot of people think that there are cleaning solutions in the water that is going to get in to the gardens and water cycle and as you know its just pure water this is what is meant by environmently friendly there are no chemicles left on the window

as for the odd bottle of wu liquid remember that they sell that in all major supermarkets and people go through that more than the odd reel and carbon fibre//// When a window cleaner washes his cloths in the washing machine the cleaning solutions go down the drain and have to have the water clean again/// Even if a WFP sends waste water down the drain it has no detergeants

1. No it does not take 12 months but can talk up to 3 cleans

Adders

not if you do it right

:P

Please dont argue with me as I know that I have met my match and it has taken all night to give you a response I have not been to sleep yet  ;D

Adders  ;)

Dave Willis

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 08:10:01 am »
Well, my water is aggressive and it's got a brain - it wants to return to its natural state so eats all the dirt and grime. If it ever got out of my tank I'm sure it could easily  eat my van floor. It's burnt my eyes several times and my clothes - my god I look like Robinson Crusoe when I'm at work.  ::) I drank some once and it stripped all the nutrients out of my body. Truly dangerous stuff.

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 08:15:50 am »
 Adders,
      You`ve been up all night and that`s the best you can come up with?  ;D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

cat9921

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 08:16:08 am »
Well, my water is aggressive and it's got a brain - it wants to return to its natural state so eats all the dirt and grime. If it ever got out of my tank I'm sure it could easily  eat my van floor. It's burnt my eyes several times and my clothes - my god I look like Robinson Crusoe when I'm at work.  ::) I drank some once and it stripped all the nutrients out of my body. Truly dangerous stuff.

That's why you should clean windows Trad its safer  ;D

Adders

cat9921

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 08:19:18 am »
Adders,

LOL  ;D

Never argue with a dyslexsic you never win  ;)

Adders

G Griffin

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 08:59:49 am »
Adders,

LOL  ;D

Never argue with a dyslexsic you never win  ;)

Adders
Or a woman  ;)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

cat9921

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 09:04:43 am »
Agreed  ;)

Adders

YWCS

Re: lying window cleaners New
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 03:01:41 pm »

YWCS

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 03:15:19 pm »

gordonswindows

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 04:11:22 pm »
So the manufacturing of fairy does'nt use resources.

Nor does getting rid of the plastic bottle

or the printing of the label

the transport to carry it to the shops

the cars used to transport it home from the shops

blah blah blah

Fairy liquid is the biggest con ever. Washing dishes with it hah the more you use the more you use

Best results for washing dishes, the reason for the finish manufacturers put on the dishes, is to wash with warm water only....no soap
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

YWCS

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 04:35:38 pm »

daz1977

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2010, 04:39:47 pm »
whats fairy got to do with a window cleaner lying

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 04:47:19 pm »
whats fairy got to do with a window cleaner lying

LOL Seems the person who Started this is crazy  ;D :D ;)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 04:54:52 pm »

Keep that tank lid firmly closed Young Davith. I spilled a drop once, it picked a shovel up & smacked me round the back of the head with it!!!!!

Be warned! :o

davids3511

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 05:19:03 pm »
Oh, & when wfp, customers will run at you in the street & beg that you do their windows + all their friend & neighbours!

Don't worry if you lose a customer as you'll pick up 10 more just around the corner, all at double the price of the one just lost! ;D
Isn't this only if you have an Ionics system? I'm saving up for one and I'm certain the customers will be throwing themselves under my van to get me to stop and quote them.