Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ICG

2 Vans available for sale soon... New
« on: January 07, 2010, 12:19:30 pm »
Hi all,

We will be selling two of our vans during March and April as we are buying new ones.

They are both LWB Renault Trafics, 2007 registered, finished in metallic silver. One has 16k, and the other has 23k, registered March and July respectively. Both vehicles have climate packs, i.e air conditioning, electric windows, mirrors, c.d player, and heat resistant windscreens. Neither have been smoked in, so are very clean and unmarked.

They both have Brodex 3g 650ltr systems fitted, and have external manifolds that can feed two users, plus a pole rack in each van [poles will be kept though]  Both 3g's use varistream units, have been regularly serviced, etc and are also two membrane units & resin bottles too.

Both vans are in as new condition, fully serviced by local Renault main dealer and shall have their signwriting removed prior to sale. Sensible offers are invited for each vehicle.

Anyone interested should please email me here: doug@classicpinballs.co.uk. I can arrange images of the vehicles upon request.

Gordon Saunders

Re: 2 Vans available for sale soon...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 02:00:39 pm »
 Might be interested in 1 of the vans could you email me picks and let me know roughly what sort of money you will be asking
   email is gordon.saunders@virgin.net
  Thanks Gordon

reachandshine

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 03:34:22 pm »
Looking for a bigger set up soon and would be interested in a van could you please send details including any pics. Many thanks, Grant. shinecleaning@btinternet.com
"Your pane is our pleasure!"

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 06:40:16 pm »
At the right price I would have them both off you get in touch

Charlie

kenh

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 10:22:32 pm »
If they are still for sale could you email pics to highlight@lineone.net and guide as to money you are looking for.
Regards kenh

gary evans

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 06:48:37 pm »
May be interested in one, as i require more room.

Where is the tank situated, is it behind the bulk head leaving the rear clear.

Gary