Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shrek

Re: solid gooseneck
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 11:19:50 am »

Cheers , I bought mine in may last year and by July it was solidly stuck. Iv left it in ever since because I don’t want to break it and then not be able to work

That is unusual to become stuck so quickly - this really needs to be replaced. If you use the above method the gooseneck will come apart. We can then send you a replacement part under warranty.

If you want to send the pole (or just the top section) back to us we will get the the workshop to remove this for you using this method and replace with a new gooseneck part - all at our cost under warranty.

Thanks Alex , il give your shop a ring this afternoon-

robbo333

Re: solid gooseneck
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 05:47:13 pm »

Cheers , I bought mine in may last year and by July it was solidly stuck. Iv left it in ever since because I don’t want to break it and then not be able to work

That is unusual to become stuck so quickly - this really needs to be replaced. If you use the above method the gooseneck will come apart. We can then send you a replacement part under warranty.

If you want to send the pole (or just the top section) back to us we will get the the workshop to remove this for you using this method and replace with a new gooseneck part - all at our cost under warranty.

Well, as they say in Egypt 'You can't say Pharaoh than that'

P.S. Alex, when are you bringing out your new Xtreme Dupont brush?
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"