Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Biggs

Re: Another snapped section . Lighter brush ?
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 05:22:57 pm »
What is your maintenance schedule like? Do you keep the pole clean and free from grit?
we were just talking about that today . You are probably thinking we don’t clean them enough , and you would be right . Could be part of the problem. We work on a few new build sites , grit and sand everywhere. We should rinse em out more .

Steven Biggs

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 05:28:29 pm »
Great review of that brush robbo . Gunna get a couple and give em a go on our 3 floor town house work . Although I think I will get the 2 mm jets and blast em . Cheers .

Steven Biggs

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2018, 02:49:33 pm »
We both used the new ultimate brushes on Wednesday , Thursday and this morning. Is it our imagination or does the stock catch on the frames and sills a lot more than the super light . This afternoon we had some leaded houses to do . So we swapped for the super light flocked as usual . They didn’t catch one sill or frame . Now do all flocked splay more ? . My son says he is leaving the flocked on all the time as the ultimate was doing his head in , . Anyone use flocked all day long ?

Den68

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2018, 05:33:07 pm »
I use flocks for leaded and wooden frames only as they hold more muck and have to keep flicking them with my hand to clear the mess.
The three brushes I use in the glass are.
Ultimate flock leaded and wooden frames. (Have days when I'm only cleaning leaded windows).
Ultimate medium soft which is on most of my poles fast on the glass and good scrubbing power.
Ultimate medium orange bristle recently started to use this brush the last couple of weeks and liking it a lot very fast on the glass and good for rinsing on.