Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

craig littler

ford transit for sale
« on: August 20, 2014, 08:17:08 pm »
Ford Transit 85 ps T260, 2006, 56 plate. 102,000 miles...

I guess window cleaners will know that are vans suffer from water on the chassis,  so I have just left it as it is now, I was going to wire brush it all down and hammerite it over. However I will leave it so you can see it for yourself- its not as bad as it looks)

(body work is not amazing theres no large dints just a few marks around van. Im a fully qualified mechanic so the big positive selling point that this van, is thst its been well serviced, I have been changing the oil so many times since I bought it, and has had all injector seals replaced which is a common problem with them. It does not leak oil which is ideal for parking on customers drives, however it does burn a bit of oil.),
(The van drives excellent.... all thow its been a window cleaners van for three years and stoping and starting can ruin vehicles, it  has been driven properly and there for the engine is sweet...)

Theres rhino roof bars and a 650 litre baffeled tank bolted/fixed to the chassis. (at the moment there is a streamline heat wave thermo 1 that has only been turned on about 10 times in the three years I have owned it, it cost me 2,000 new, so for 800 extra it can be kept in vehicle or obviously I can remove and sell on ebay)...

There is also 2 batterys installed, one for system and one for heatwave (these can be left in, there conected to main battery so as vehicle is driving the two batterys are being charged etc,
The van also has ports outside under bumper so van back doors can be locked.

12 months mot and 6 months tax included...
please make me some serious offers, thanks Craig
( I have taken like 20 photos so will email to an body who is seriously interested)