Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DP

Hot WFP question
« on: November 23, 2005, 05:04:53 pm »
 I have just researched this site for about 2 hours looking for anything to do with using hot water pole systems.

The only thing I can find is people referring to this as a possible benefit or hindrance in respect of freezing but have not found any post from anyone using it.

I have also spoke to ionic in the past and they advised that the concept is a better system for removing impacted soils etc.

I am really aiming this at people who don’t sell but use the system: Although asked before by others there doesn’t seem to be any direct answers. (perhaps I need to look harder but I have tried) so I’m gonna risk it again  ;)

Is it a better system for cleaning or is it hype?
Is it worth the extra money (about £1,500 not ionic)?
Has it really helped with difficult staining?
Would you recommend it in a new setup?

Any info would be appreciated.
DP
Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!

steve massey

Re: Hot WFP question
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 07:15:16 pm »
Hi

I bought a reach and wash systerm 3yrs ago now called ionics. It is a cold water systerm i origanally got a 350lrt but them upgraded to a 600ltr.
We only use this systerm for commercial work and it will struggle on heavily soild windows. On fortnightly and weekly cleans fine but on monthly or quartley it does struggle slightly but only on the higher windows 4 floors + . I do some 4 story flats every 3 months and put alot of water on them and the landlord still complains about the top floor.

But there is a guy local to me with a ionics thermo hot systerm and the results are better by far.
I was talking to him one day while his lad was using it on a builders clean.
If you can afford a hot systerm go for that.

Steve

Philip Hanson

Re: Hot WFP question
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 09:36:22 pm »
A friend of mine uses a hot water system, look for Steve Kennedy's posts on this topic

Click Here

-Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton