Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mark D

C2 MUC (See To Muck) Number Plate
« on: June 19, 2011, 07:03:52 am »
Hello!!

Having completed nearly 20 years in the Cleaning & Maintenance industry, I have one of the last items to dispose of.

My cherished number plate!! It is so eye catching. Shows the passion for cleaning!! Very distintive.

C2 MUC

On E-bay. Item number 250841147396

If you like it, want it, then contact me. I will offer £100 off to anyone from the Cleanitup forum.

Cheers.
Mark.
info@mdservices.uk.com

GP Cleaners

Re: C2 MUC (See To Muck) Number Plate
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 08:42:27 am »
Hi Mark how are you? I forgot all about your reg plate, how much are you looking for?
Cheers  Ian

GP Cleaners

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 08:46:11 am »
Sorry didn't read the ebay listing bit - I don't think I will get that past Roger, shame it is a good reg plate.

Mark D

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 08:55:58 am »
Hi Ian!

Very well thank you. Hows my ex Apex going?? I do miss it everytime i open my van!!!

The plate,..I know you were interested when you bought the Apex, but i never heard from you. I have had it valued, much more than on E-Bay. I am hoping to get some bidding started!!

Look, speak to Roger, watch it on E-Bay. I will sell it. I am open to offers of course, and would really like it if you were to have it. Yes its a lot of money, but it's very very eye catching, and really shows your passion for cleaning. It will generate more business for you.

I hope we can do business again, you are both honerable chaps, with a eye for detail!!

Very best regards

Mark

GP Cleaners

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 08:58:28 am »
Hi Mark just this week sold Apex (fantastic machine) its going to Minehead, we went one bigger - Everest HP! - obviously got truckmount fever.
I will speak to Roger we did like that plate.
Cheers Ian

Mark D

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 09:04:03 am »
Sold my beloved Apex...how dare you!!!!!

Nice one. Everest. Wow! The Apex must have convinced you and customers alike!! Glad you are making progress.

New machine.... New plate!!!!......More customers..................More LOLLY!!!!!!!!

Mark

GP Cleaners

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 09:07:59 am »
Yeah was sad to see it go - just fitting it into customers van next week- will be a nice set up by the time Roman's finished, it is going to a good home, really nice guy!
Ian