Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kestral

end of tenancy cleaning
« on: November 26, 2006, 11:57:31 am »
hi could anybody help me.
I am looking for a sample letter to send to letting agents to offer our services as end of tenancy cleaners.
cheers

jonno

dolphain

Re: end of tenancy cleaning
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 06:27:35 pm »
hi could anybody help me.
I am looking for a sample letter to send to letting agents to offer our services as end of tenancy cleaners.
cheers

jonno

I am looking too and would appreciate it if somebody helps me.
Thanks in advance.

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 09:49:14 pm »
Hi Guys,

I know Arthur has one at www.scsf.co.uk i`m sure he will be willing to help!  ;)

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 09:50:46 pm »
PS you will need to register on the forum there though,you will find the link on the left of the home page!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 04:03:28 pm »
why not just write one, there's no magic secret,

I used to spend ages designing salesletters, it was a waste of time, just tell them who you are and what you do. stick a couple of cards in the letter that they can keep in their desk.

now i live with the motto 'better to be prolific than perfect ;)

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

suffolkclean

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 01:54:17 pm »
I get postcards printed up at www.vistaprint.co.uk they usually have FREE offers on, you pay around £3.50 for slow delivery. You select cleaning and a load of templates come up for you to choose from, add your information. They look very professional and don't cost much.

I call the letting agents and get the name of the person dealing with cleaning of properties, send the postcard with a covering letter including a discount off first clean. Its then worthwhile calling a few weeks later to get some feedback.

Barbs

Lets Clean

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 06:54:00 pm »
Hi,

I have just started end of tenancy cleaning, I thought I would just walk into the letting agents, that way they can ask you questions, see if they like the look of you, do you look trustworthy etc, I have also had some cards made by vistaprint, use them for all of my businesses. 
Clean property is a let property.

suffolkclean

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 05:08:57 pm »
Hi Lets Clean - How did you get on visiting the letting agents, I know thats what I really need to do - was it worth while?

Lets Clean

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 03:55:22 pm »
Hi,   Yes in some offices it was, many said they would file it away, well I went in & suggested they might like to keep my details on file as I was sure the cleaners they were using were very good already, however, as they were probably good they would have very busy times and them the LA could use my service instead for a couple of jobs, then went on to explain how I paid attention to detail etc etc, all up to inventory standard, pointed out places where many cleaners miss - mainly under the kitchen wall units.

That way by not trying to say you are better and insult their cleaners who they may like, the LA are more likely to use you.  Some were keen straight away and booked me within a couple of days, but I am very smiley & chatty when I go in, work on the theory that if they like you they will give you a try out anyway.
Hope it helps, I now need to do some more......
Clean property is a let property.