Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

djhaydn

Re: First (genuine) complaint from a customer!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 10:23:13 pm »
Hmm sheep , i had this and it has been my only complaint since starting wfp.
went to a house about 8am and cleaned his windows, left by 8.30am then got a call later saying his windows were poo,
went and had a look and he was right, found out after that the builders came round about 8.45am and started cutting slabs, hence cr@p all over the glass before it had dried, i didnt charge and now another cleaner does them trad,
oh well win some lose some

Haydn

chrismroberts

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 10:32:52 pm »
Hmm sheep , i had this and it has been my only complaint since starting wfp.
went to a house about 8am and cleaned his windows, left by 8.30am then got a call later saying his windows were poo,
went and had a look and he was right, found out after that the builders came round about 8.45am and started cutting slabs, hence cr@p all over the glass before it had dried, i didnt charge and now another cleaner does them trad,
oh well win some lose some

Haydn

Thats a shame mate. Did you pass him on to the trad cleaner? Wouldnt the same problem happen with trad? Worse, surely, cuz theres a film of soap on the windows?

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 10:37:43 pm »
a little suggestion if its windy or rainy do with your wfp and the squeege most of the water off the rest left will still dry and no chance of dust etc drying in the water spots you would normally leave and also never tell a customer you only do wfp that way if you do squeegge off the water they wont question what your doing trust me it works ive been doing for 5 years wfp and never had problem

chrismroberts

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 10:46:57 pm »
a little suggestion if its windy or rainy do with your wfp and the squeege most of the water off the rest left will still dry and no chance of dust etc drying in the water spots you would normally leave and also never tell a customer you only do wfp that way if you do squeegge off the water they wont question what your doing trust me it works ive been doing for 5 years wfp and never had problem

You mean get up the ladders and squeegee too? 

Re: First (genuine) complaint from a customer! New
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 10:50:53 pm »
I tried that the other day and there was spots where I did not scrim edges , yet the window next to it I left and dried spot free  :-\ anyone know why this would be?
thats why I leave alone.

macmac

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 10:55:58 pm »
002 TDS is fine to work with

we all know that

True  ;)

tony