Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Fresh Clean

Re: Rug problem????
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 10:27:31 am »
ollie, been on loads of alltec courses, learnt a lot, couses are normally taken by paul pearce "he's a fantastic instructor" with over 30 plus years of experience. www.alltec.co.uk

Fresh Clean

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 10:37:06 am »
when i clean rugs after doing the relivant tests, i vac 6x's both sides, & clean the subject with either the bonnet method, per-spray with catalyst, fine line or craftex's m/s ph8.5 or i'll use the cfr method, pre-spray with fine line & clean with cold water, "extract" or i'll dry foam shampoo. agree with you that they can be tricky.

lands

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 11:03:01 am »
Oi Freshi, get off here and take the kids out somewhere you saddo. Your a Red are'nt you? You were lucky yesterday. Still they do say you never get a penalty at old Trafford (unless your the home team of course).

Just met Fella COastal Carpet Cleaning Co. His names Barry. You know him? From round here.

Pete

Fresh Clean

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 07:39:58 pm »
been out all afternoon with family, very close game against spuds, you have to admit though they were not penalties! watched the replay over & over again, wes brown could'nt do anything about it, some ref's may have given it, but the ref made the right call. iam in no way biased though. its evertons turn next week!! sorry don't know coastal fella, where does he come from. freshinani

lands

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 08:09:35 pm »
Took the girls to the boating lake (pond) at ramsgate and pedalled it by myself (the Mrs' knees started hurting after about 3 seconds). He's down the road from me, moved from Horsham. He looked genuinely shocked that I'd said hello (my van isn't liveried) as if to say, but your the enemy. Anyway, took a card in case I need some help from a real professional (noticed he had a Sabrina, a real big one too and obviously they make the  CFR look like a Karcher).

Will chase the luvvies tomorrow. Could do with a biggy to look forward to. Only £400 booke for this week so far. You got much?

Pete